“Disappointing”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
McGraw, New York
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

I stopped in after a long day at work. I arrived before 5pm and there had been a snow storm. I ordered beer and wings. As business started to pick up, service took a major slide. I know they are known for their wings and they are tasty but, they are the smallest wings I have ever seen. Not sure I will return.

• Korean first
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great wings”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Loved the food loved the waitresses.
Service was impressive except food took about 20 minutes and the restaurant was basically empty. The drunk jerk who turned off the bathroom light needs a few AAA sessions.

Visited February 2014
Lee, NH
“Noisy but great food”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

It was convenient to our hotel so we tried it. The playoff was on and the crowd noisy and excited. Took us back to our college days of rowdy bars. But the food was great and the waitresses friendly and efficient.

Visited January 2014
Raleigh NC
“Good Wings and Beer”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

it's Hooters, you know what they are all about! The staff are very friendly and the food is traditional wings and beer. If that's what you are looking for you won't go wrong here! Easy to get to on route 17. I left my hat there and went back the next day and they had it waiting for me.I was with three other guys and we all had a good time.

• Visited November 2013
“Food not bad, service terrible”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Saturday after shopping on rt 17, we wanted a bit to eat. I remembered that Hooters has a really good buffalo chicken sandwiche. When we arrived, No one greeted us at the door. We stood by the door just in case to be seated. Finally the hostess showed up and asked us how many. The place wasn't too busy. We knew what we wanted to eat and placed our order immediately.
Another couple arrived after us and placed their order.
Time kept passing by. I see our waitress sit at the table next to us to chit chat w the customer. Time keeps ticking. We had ordered apps n two sandwiches. The couple that arrived after us gets their food apps. Our waitress finally comes by to say the kitchen is behind, sorry for the wait.
We got all of our food -apps /sandwiches at once.
I start to eat my chicken buffalo sandwich. I notice its not a juicy thick piece of chicken from the last time. It was more breaded then chicken.
Long story don't go. What's the point.

• Visited November 2013