“Decent”

Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Utica, New York
“Decent”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Food is you're basic pub food and was tasty. The waitress was able to tell us what the different wing sauces tasted like which was helpful. All the waitresses were helpful and friendly but there were so few of them that they were all over the place. It was a decent meal for the price nothing too over the top of fancy.

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
McGraw, New York
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

I stopped in after a long day at work. I arrived before 5pm and there had been a snow storm. I ordered beer and wings. As business started to pick up, service took a major slide. I know they are known for their wings and they are tasty but, they are the smallest wings I have ever seen. Not sure I will return.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great wings”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Loved the food loved the waitresses.
Service was impressive except food took about 20 minutes and the restaurant was basically empty. The drunk jerk who turned off the bathroom light needs a few AAA sessions.

Visited February 2014
Lee, NH
“Noisy but great food”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

It was convenient to our hotel so we tried it. The playoff was on and the crowd noisy and excited. Took us back to our college days of rowdy bars. But the food was great and the waitresses friendly and efficient.

Visited January 2014
Raleigh NC
“Good Wings and Beer”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

it's Hooters, you know what they are all about! The staff are very friendly and the food is traditional wings and beer. If that's what you are looking for you won't go wrong here! Easy to get to on route 17. I left my hat there and went back the next day and they had it waiting for me.I was with three other guys and we all had a good time.

• Visited November 2013