“Pretty Good”

Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Paramus
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Clean room, good nights rest. Right on the busiest highway but also easy access to all major highways. Didn't stay for continental breakfast but they did have a good space for it as well as a television. Red Lobster right next and big mall down the road. Right smack in the middle of shop-mania!!

• Stayed: July 2013
rewldrgroup, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor.com. We appreciate your business and we are pleased you had a nice stay during your visit to the area. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I would like to thank Allan at the front desk for taking good care of the hotel guests.he is very Professional , very friendly and courteous when checking us. the hotel is a very nice hotel.comfortable and quiet.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with our property, we appreciate your business very much. I would also like to thank you for recognizing our staff as they try very hard every day to make sure our guests are comfortable and have a wonderful stay. Allan has been in the hospitality industry for many years, and knows like the rest of the staff what customer service really means. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

One of the best,if not the best, Comfort Inns that we've stayed at. You will find competent and friendly staff managing a hotel which has very nicely appointed rooms, high quality finishings which are spotlessly clean. The small things that make this property stand out are high tech electronic door locks, soundproofing which blocks out all noise, quiet a/c, exceptionally comfortable bedding, the best of LED tvs and ipod docking stations.
Not all is perfect. The entrance to the hotel is on a very busy strip of highway making it easy to miss. The health club is only ok.
You might think you are at Hyatt Regency, Hilton, Marriott, etc. at half the price but with a free breakfast, wifi, parking. We look forward to returning.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I did not have a reservation and stopped in to see if I could get a room. The front desk clerk was wonderful - helpful, efficient, and friendly. The room itself was quite average; the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was mostly clean. It did the trick for a quick overnight and then, as a previous review indicated, right back onto the Garden State Parkway very quickly in the morning. The breakfast was okay - standard pastries, waffles, cereal, yogurt fare.

1  Thank TShriver
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This Comfort Inn is nicely located on Route 17. I loved their WIFI fast & efficient. The staff is caring and knowledgeable. The room was extremely cool and clean. I did not hear any noise from road or neighbors or adjoining rooms...Congratulations, to the Manager and staff. :)

Reviewed 16 August 2013

My room was about 30 yards from the Garden State Parkway. I had specified in my reservation to be away from any roads, and the front desk person assured me that my "room is sealed and I would not hear the road." The noise was damped, but still comes through loud & clear. I should have realized that a desk clerk who takes 10 minutes to come back to the desk is not a fountain of information.

Outside of the noise, this hotel is incredible. Plenty of parking, nice lobby, beautiful suite room. Internet connection worked well. My shower was very hot, which I love. Breakfast was great. Prices were very reasonable for North Jersey. If NJ Dot would install noise barriers, this hotel would be excellent. I chose this hotel based on the positive comments from other Trip Advisor participants.

Question: why do so many housekeepers seal trash cans with the plastic bags? See my picture for an example of this. The plastic bags are installed in a way that blocks trash from going into the can. This hotel is only one of many where that happens, but this time I took a picture to ask publicly.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PAMan804
rewldrgroup, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor.com regarding your stay at our hotel, and I am pleased you mentioned that our hotel is "incredible." I am sorry for any noise issues you experienced, and to be honest, its the first complaint I am aware of about being able to hear highway noise. I will investigate your complaint fully and make any needed corrections immediately. Our rooms have commercial grade double pane window glass, and any external noises are diminished substantially so our guests can enjoy their stay. I can only say that extremely sensitive sleepers will occasionally hear some noise such as truck go by but that is the case with any hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank You.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

How do I begin I arrived at the Comfort Inn And Suites almost 2 years ago I had just lost my son I was a mess however God sent me to the right Place.As I write this Tears are flowing. The Staff is very Professional They Also have A Heart Words can not Express my Gratitude for the Kindness,Understanding and YES I say Love Because That is how I Feel. I love Them All I Call the Staff My Comfort Inn Family They have been there All Of them thru My illnesses my sadness .They Are Also A Big Part Of Me getting Back Laughter ,Fun And Feelings Of happiness again in My Life. My Comfort Inn Family Thank You For Helping me Make It Thru The Worst Time of My Life.I do not Want To Leave But Thank God And My Comfort Inn Family I think I Am Almost Ready.With That I Hope If You are Coming This Way I Tell You No Better Place To Come And have A Wonderful Stay And Meet Some Fantastic People And get Great Service All Around Than The Comfort Inn & Suites At 211 17South Paramus New Jersey.I have had nothing But The Best For almost 2years Love you All I have Great Memories And New Friends Now its not Goodby Yet.

Room Tip: All Room are Fantastic .