All reviews red lobster no elevator front desk first floor yogurt new jersey scrambled eggs parking lot free breakfast on duty right next door stayed one night garden state plaza nj alan route nyc
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My Partner and I stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Paramus while visiting friends. The staff was outstanding, especially Alan. They were friendly, courteous and helpful in recommending restaurants to eat in. Plus the room was immaculate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joel B
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I usually stay at upscale hotels when vacationing, for business I don't have that option. I was pleasantly surprised, the room was clean and comfortable. I would like to especially compliment the 3 pm to 11 pm front desk clerk, he was so helpful and accommodating. My only concern was the location of the driveway in to the hotel, was tricky to turn into as it is close to another roads onramp to route 17, had a couple of close calls.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Meg R
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel was a nice stay. I got an excellent rate for the area. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The square footage is a little cramped with a small bathroom and main room. All the most important things though were just fine. Descent breakfast and location.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rick T
Reviewed 20 April 2014

If you need a place to stay, this is the place! I called and made a reservation and spoke to Alan, this man needs a promotion!! Excellent rooms, clean, breakfast amazing, 4 pillows to choose from, firm & soft, it was quiet and we felt safe. I felt like I was at home. We used the $99 deal and what a great deal it was. I would def stay here again. Thanks for everything Alan, we enjoyed out stay, too bad the next hotel in CT was a dirty mess hehe

Room Tip: If you are coming of the Garden State Parkway and need a hotel, stay here, Red Lobster is in the same parking lot as well as other various places to eat and get gas.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I reviewed this hotel in November 2013.
I ended my review with a promise that if I'd ever need to be in Paramus, NJ, this is the place I'd stay at.
I did. This time with my wife, who liked it just as much as i did.
The rooms are clean, roomy and well appointed.
The rooms are surprisingly quiet considering the non-stop heavy traffic outside.
The staff were friendly, efficient and informative.
Breakfasts were clean, fresh and tasty.
The location is very good (Again, that is if you really have a good reason to be in Paramus....which we do).
This was our second stay and we shall be back!! For sure!!

Room Tip: Try for the back (Facing away from the I-17), although all rooms are sufficiently quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple