“Yumski in my tumski”

Greek Corner Grill
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I was in the area for work and was looking for a healthier option for dinner. Through my internet search I found this place and I was happy that I did. The menu is extensive and it goes to show that they have following because I stopped in at 8:30 on a Wednesday night and there was only one open table. I ordered the Chicken Gyro and some hummus and both were exceptional. Beyond the food, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The only thing I wish, is that they were located where I live and not in Park Ridge NJ.

1  Thank lonaldp78

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great Greek food in a sparkling clean family run restaurant. Their humus and pita appetizer is simply outstanding. We have had their Saganaki and Greek Sausage as well and enjoyed them too. The prices are reasonable, the menu varied and the service that we experienced was excellent. Christina, the owners daughter, was friendly, charming and efficient. Christina makes the dining experience here memorable!
We have tried most of their entrees and I can't remember any that we didn't love.
The chef, the owner's son, stops by the tables to make sure everything was as expected.
The Mom makes the desserts, probably the best Baklava I've had!
Give it a try, you can't go wrong - clean, friendly, good food and BYOB!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

we go to the Greek City Grill several times a month and it is always very good. The staff are friendly and accommodating. The owners are always there to greet you. The food is fresh and very good and the servings are large. There is a specials menu as well. It is very casual so easy just to pop in. They take reservations and also do takeout. A gem close to home. Love it!