I stayed in this hotel for a week, during my official trip to Parsippany. As i didn't rent a car, the hotel staff was kind enough to drop and pick me to/ from office, which was around 2 miles from the hotel (Unfortunately, they do not offer pick/drop services over weekends). The breakfast spread is comparable to any long stay hotel in the US, though I miss not having sundowners (may be that's Hampton policy, but it would be good to include it).
As the hotel is right on the highway, people like me (without a car) may face some challenges in getting around. Probably the only place you can walk to without getting hurt by oncoming traffic would be the TGIF next door.
Anyway, I had a good time here and would recommend this hotel for budget travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful historic Parsippany, the new Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North is located at the center of it all! Convenient to major highways 287, 80 and 46, the Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North is ready to welcome you to your new home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Parsippany/North
- Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North Hotel Parsippany