Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany
US$190
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$159
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$194
  • Pool
US$265
Hilton.com
HYATT house Parsippany-East(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$181
Hyatt.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$136
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$76
Red Roof
US$76
Priceline
All reviewsnice courtyardfront deskweight benchhot tublounge areawould stay againthird floorone night staylate checkbreakfast buffetcomfortable bedschecking inbusiness hotelup to datenew york cityfitness centertgi
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stayed here six nights and found it to be very good. The beds were clean and comfortable, the a/c worked well, and the shower was excellent. To us, these are the three most important items in a hotel. We would definitely stay again. Although the breakfast was not complimentary, we ate at other places anyhow. There is a Friday's within walking distance.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I had stayed at this hotel while visiting some friends in the neighborhood...the staffers at the hotel are very polite and courteous. I had called in requesting for a late check-in and got there close to mid night. The young lady at the front desk acknowledged me even as I came through the door while attending to another guest...and the check in was quickly done. The only gripe was the rather odd location, its not really close to many restaurants. Except for that the hotel is a compelling choice for any traveler...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Murali_Rajendran
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The hotel was OK but the location did not feel very secure to me as a female traveling alone. I changed hotels the next business trip I took to this area. I would not stay here again. My room was OK but did not feel clean and the drawers were dirty.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2013

The truth is back, well another road trip and another Marriott which as you know is my hotel of choice.

So as usual on a budget so yes we picked the cheapest, checked out the reviews for this place and to be honest they weren't that great but we thought we would risk it.
It's a very clean, well landscaped building and inside well it might need a lick of paint but all on all it was good.
Front desk staff very pleasant and friendly, room quite big, clean & right next to the pool :-).
Now Truth fans I know we all like a good old hot tub well heads up Courtyards are getting rid of there hot tubs so be carefully when booking if like me you like a good soak.
This 1 does have 1 & it's a good 1, as for restaurants within walking distance there is a TGI Fridays right next door everything else is a drive.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

Spent 1 night recently with family. Everything was going great until a seemingly large group of revelers woke up our whole room with their antics around 1am. The noise was bad for about 30 minutes. Other than that, the stay was fine. Room was clean, reasonably priced etc.

• Stayed: June 2013