Red Roof Inn Parsippany
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskrooms are cleannew jerseyflat screenpleasant staydunkin donutsfirst floorwould definitely stay here againthe general managerbed was very comfortablemarsharridynastynjpetscommuteroute
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this inn several times. Each time I have a problem getting checked in. I'm a truck driver and my company makes the reservation and payment arrangements. Yet every time the inn has not recieved the third party autherization. It's as if the fax number is incorrect.

• Stayed: November 2013
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear cjackd,

Our fax number has always been (973)-334-1984 and in order to try and make faxing easy we have even gone one step further and added a line dedicated for just the fax machine.

It is our company policy to not check anyone in until we do have authorization for the stay from the company or person allowing us to charge their credit card.This in the form of a 3rd Party Authorization Form and is used for the protection of all parties. We always recommend that you have the authorizing party send it the day before with a cover letter asking us to call and verify that we had received it, so as not to make anyone wait. This in fact will save time as our form does not allow anyone to put their entire credit card information down on it for their safety. You may also have authorizing party scan the form and they can send it via email and I will print it out for your stay at i0072@redroof.com.

We also have another consideration which I would be happy to assist you and your company with. It is what we call a direct bill account; where if accepted will allow you and anyone in the company to check in without the 3rd Party Auth at all or specific locations nationwide per your request. Please let me know if you would like further information and I will be sure to have someone from our sales department contact you immediately.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Very Clean And Well Managed, Marsha At Front Desk Is A Wonderfully Nice Person, Reasonably Priced And Very Good Location, Other Motels In The Area Do Not Measure Up To This Facility.I Drive A Small Box Truck And This Location Has Plenty Of Room To Park.This Facility Is American Owned, That Helps In Many Areas.

Room Tip: First Floor A Little Easier To Get To
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Barb M,

Thank you for noticing our efforts. We strive everyday to give all of our guests the same experience as you have. We see our guests as an extension of our family and we want to make sure that all of you are delighted in your stay. Which in return will make you want to come back and see us time and time again.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

The staff here is simply amazing! Dan, Marsha, and Guerda always greet you with a smile in the morning. Especially that Marsha! Anything you need they never hesitate. They are simply AMAZING people! This Inn is super accommodating. The room I stayed is was always spotless, fresh and clean. Adel the maid that was on my floor does an amazing job. This Red Roof is cozy and warm. Beds are very comfortable. If you ever have a problem the maintenance men are there in no time. I highly recommend this hotel! You wont be disappointed!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Chris K,

I must say that great reviews like yours with such positive input are always a comforting sight see.

We dedicate ourselves everyday to give the best customer service possible and it is our company's philosophy to make each and every guest feel Confident, Significant and Delighted. From the moment they book their room, to the moment we say good bye at check out. Our goal is to give every guest the "WOW" factor that they deserve and to keep them coming back to Red Roof Inn for years and years to come.
Thank you again; for your posting and I will be sure to share all your comments with the entire staff.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I travel the east coast 4 days or at a time 7 days a week and stay at the red roof in parsippany, nj. Over several years, I have come to know the staff and the manager, Dan. Marcia, who is at the front desk, could not be more accommodating to the guests. She will help you in anyway to make your stay a pleasant one. She is the face of this red roof and is always smiling and most pleasant. When one is traveling all day and is exhausted, it is a real pleasure to see Marcia's smile and helpfulness. Even Greta in the evening is always most helpful. I rarely see dan, but he also goes out of his way to make your stay pleasant. The rooms have been upgraded and are much better than they used to be. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling and only wants to deal with very nice people. Keep up the good work. Eddie S

Room Tip: Ask early for what you need and they will try to accommodate your request
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear iris s,

Thank you for your kind words about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn location. I must agree with you that we do have a wonderful staff at our location. My Front Desk Staff has the ability to make all of our guests feel as though they are family and they never forget a face or name, making you always feel welcome. I on the other hand may not be seen too often, but I am always here wandering the property, doing room inspections, and making sure that our guest have the best experience possible. Our renovation has only just began and in the not so far future you will see an even better Parsippany Red Roof, which will offer many more new and exciting features. I thank you again and I will be sure to share your comments with Marsha, Guerda and my whole staff for that matter so they can see that their efforts are being noticed.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Basic motel, very cheap. People live here on the lower rungs of existence. My counterpane had dried blood on it, my son's had something yellow. The stairwell landing, which is external, bore signs of blood pooling followed by an exit trail. I am an ex London cop.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Terence W,

I have read your review, after carefully looking at our daily log and the maintenance logs. I found no record or reports of any human fluids or an exit trail as you stated. Our exterior walks are walked several times daily and washed weekly or more often when needed. My staff takes great pride in making sure that it is always clean. With doing so we offer many trash bins along our exterior corridors and the property for guests place items they wish to disregard. When a guest accidentally spills a beverage or food it is cleaned up promptly as to not attract any pests or be an eye sore for our patrons.

General manager