“Not too clean but other than that good”

Red Roof Inn Parsippany
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Toronto, Canada
“Not too clean but other than that good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

The front desk was very accomodating and nice. Other than that, the room did not seem like it was cleaned properly. I found slippers of someone underneath the bed. The tub was not clean and desks were sticky. There were cigarette holes in the blankets too. I guess this is what $70/ night gets in this area..

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Dluy
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Dluy,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn,
and I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not to your expectations. We do try our hardest to provide each guest with a clean and comfortable room with the best quality for the price. Our helpful and friendly staff are always willing and eager to help our guests to ensure they have the "WOW" factor that all of our guests deserve.

We inspect multiple rooms daily to make sure that it is guest ready, but if you ever encounter an issue with your room in the future, please call our front desk and we will gladly move you to another room that would be more suitable for you. I again thank you for bringing this to my attention as all of our guests feed back whether good or bad helps us to improve where we may have failed and also shows us how well we are doing.

We hope that you will give us another try in the future.

Daniel Gutierrez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Arabic first
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great stay. Clean,free WiFi,HD chanel and so close to everything. Half an hour from New York at half the price of any NYC hotel. You can't beat this location and price. I stayed here a lot, I got a free night for every 10 I stay (Redicard). Restaurants are in a walking distance.

Room Tip: Book early. A lot of times there's no vacancy. Half an hour from New York at half the price. You...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Eric D
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Eric d,

I would like to thank you for the great review and the positive things you had to say about the Parsippany Red Roof Inn. We work hard each and everyday to make sure all of our rooms are clean and guest ready. As you stated; your great stay for a great price, free WiFi, HD premium channels, and our distance to the Big Apple are some of our best selling points.
Many guests who do come to visit NYC, will either use the Park & Ride which is only a short walk from the Inn, or drive to the New Jersey Path Service in Jersey City. So as to avoid the high costs of parking and tolls.
What makes it even better as you had mentioned; is the Redicard Program where you can accrue points for free night stays, get complimentary bottles of water, faster check in's and many other discounts and perks exclusive to only our Redicard Members.

Thank you again Eric, for the awesome review and I will be sure to share it with my staff

Sincerely

New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

book the room from Priceline, paid higher price, checked in on Sunday evening for 5 days, Priceline website said, there will be Breakfast and at the front desk said no breakfast. They did not care who we are and were we come from. I do travel a lot this is the worst experience. Booked with Priceline so, I am stuck. I don't suggest this to anyone.....

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Dear Chuck T,

I am sorry for any misleading information that you came across during your booking. We continually check all 3rd Party websites for any and all information issues.
After reading your post; I took the liberty to check the Priceline website and have found no mention of any breakfast. All the information is correct for our Parsippany, NJ location.

Although we are only one of many Red Roof Inns that do not offer a complimentary breakfast we do have many others that offer a grab and go or continental breakfast.

We always recommend that you book with Redroof.com or by calling 1-800-redroof, as we will always supply the most current, accurate, and up to date information on our site. We also offer many other incentives such as our redicard program which offers points for free night stays, complimentary bottles of water and additional discounts that are not available on any 3rd party site.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Before checking in this hotel we went to couple of hotels which were international brand names. However what adds a value to the brand is the people who work there. The moment we walked into the hotel Marsha was so helpful and had a positive attitude, smiling. I can definitely say that Marsha was the most important reason in our decision to stay in Red Roof Inn. And also the housekeeping was so hardworking. One day we didn't wanted to be disturbed (put a dnd card to the door ) so they couldn't come in to the room and clean it. However to make sure they called our room and asked if we wanted a housekeeping for the day. So I can say that in Red Roof inn hygiene is important!!! It was snowing when we stayed there and they even specifically helped us clean the snow by our car tires. I'd like to thank all of the employees who made our staying a lot comfortable and memorable.

• Stayed February 2014
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Dear GisemFB,

Thank you for your kind words about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn location. I must agree with you that we do have a wonderful staff at our location. All of our staff has the ability to make our guests feel as though they are family and they never forget a face or name. We always strive to make sure that our guests have the best experience possible, as we say something to "WOW" about.
I thank you again and I will be sure to share your comments with Marsha and my whole staff for that matter so they can see that their efforts are being noticed.

We look forward to seeing you on your next venture in the Parsippany area

Sincerely Yours

Burlington, Vermont
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Simple, functional, very clean. Front desk person very nice. Comfortable beds, surprisingly quiet. Nice big TV, microwave and mini-fridge. Optional safe for valuables. They did advertise "coffee in the room" but there wasn't any. They need to go one way or the other. I'd come back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Dear Narrpalho,

Thank you for the great response it is guests like yourself that show us we are doing a great job! I do want to point out one thing; from what I read I do believe that you stayed in one of our Double Deluxe Rooms. The only room at this time that offers In-room Coffee and Tea are our Superior King Rooms. In the not so far future this too will be a standard amenity in our Double Deluxe rooms as well. We always offer coffee and tea in our lobby 24 hours a day for our guests.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future when your in town.

Matawan, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I was Very happy with my stay at this hotel. Considering the price I paid, I was happy, satisfied & comfortable. It was clean & bed was comfortable. I would recommend & stay at Red Roof again.

Impressed customer.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear Anthony C,

Thank you for noticing our efforts. We strive everyday to give all of our guests the same experience as you have. We see our guests as an extension of our family and we want to make sure that all of you are delighted in your stay. Which in return will make you want to come back and see us time and time again.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Sincerely Yours

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

This was my second time using red roof inn, and the the second time was better than the first (one from Anaheim). Red roof inn always has one of the most competitive price, and the room that I had was clean and organized. It has a good size flat screen TV, and no stains or rust was found in the bathroom or the counter sink, which was my problem at the one at Anaheim. I really had no complain about this inn, and it's a good option for someone who is only looking for a place to sleep.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear MichaelChan0727 ,

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. We strive to keep each room clean and comfortable for all of our guests. We have a great staff that does a wonderful job of cleaning and maintaining the quality of our hotel. The Front Desk staff is also very friendly and knowledgeable and willing to help each guest as best as possible.
We appreciate your business and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to your next stay with us when you in town.