“Outstanding hotel and staff!”

Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Brandon, Florida
“Outstanding hotel and staff!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have been staying at Sonesta Parsippany on business since December. The hotel is beautiful and the service is excellent...always. The staff is warm and friendly. They go above and beyond for their customers. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable. Breakfast is delicious and plentiful as is the complimentary food in the evening. If you have to be away from home, Sonesta ES Suites is where you want to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Vanessa S, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience at the Sonesta ES Suites in Parsippany. It is our pleasure to go above & beyond for our guests. We do our very best to make Sonesta ES Suites your home away from home. Thank you for your repeat business, we look forward to your next stay with us.

- Vanessa S.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
manchester
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have stayed in hotels in and around Parsippany before, but this one tops them all. The facilities are great, and the free evening snacks along with breakfast is great, not to mention the afternoon brownies!! the rooms are of a good size, quiet, well cared for, very comfy beds, a powerful shower and well stocked in the kitchen. The staff cant do enough for you, particularly those on front desk. There of course is free wifi. I didn't use the pool/gym but it looked of good standard. Should I have need to come back to Parsippany, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Vanessa S, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience at the Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany!! Our staff takes great pride in going above and beyond for our guests. So happy to hear you enjoyed the brownies, you'll have to come back soon and try out Chocolate Chip Cookies, they are out of this world!! We look forward to you visiting us soon!!
Bellingham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Needed a place close to company satellite offices in Whippany and Parsippany. Thought it would be average with no special reason to come back. I was wrong. All staff were friendly and ready to assist; breakfast was great and food replenished regularly; greatly surprised to find complimentary evening food with beer or wine on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Looking for a light evening meal in-house or something to take the edge off before that corporate dinner: you have it! Thanks everyone: (Special thanks to Anastasia and Chris!)

I'll be back!

Room Tip: Let the front desk know your preference and they will do their best to accommodate. It worked for m...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your nice review, its always wonderful to hear kind words from our guests. I will be sure to share your compliments with Chris, Anastasia, and the rest of our team. We look forward to your next visit with us at the Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany.
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I am pleased to share my experience with the Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany hotel! I was travelling for business for 10 days and did not want to leave. The employees are what make this hotel special and different from other hotels I've stayed with.

The Front Desk employees are knowledgeable of the area, friendly, and fulfill any requests with a sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude. After long days of work and travel, the Front Desk always made me feel welcome and taken care of.

I was very impressed with the presentation of my room; it is clear the Housekeeping department takes pride in what they do. The room was spotless and inviting - soft sheets and plump down pillows that I wish I had at home. I had never slept so well! The room included everything I could possibly need and more - kitchen, stove tops, full refrigerator, pots/pans, toaster, work space, plenty of towels, etc. (not to mention the free high speed internet and HBO!).

Breakfast is offered each morning with a wide variety of healthy options. I had the chance to enjoy the evening socials as well which are Tues-Thurs and offer a great dinner, beer/wine, and a smiling Kitchen staff! The evening socials were a nice opportunity for me to relax and interact with other guests.

I used the hotel’s shuttle van which is offered during the week and driven by the hotel's Maintenance team. The drivers were prompt, smiling, and engaged the guests in conversation.

Lastly, I frequently saw the Management team interact with guests throughout the day to provide further assistance or to establish relationships. This is something I believe differentiates Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany from other hotels – all employees are engaged and willing to create a positive, consistently enjoyable guest experience. Needless to say I will be back again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for making the Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany your hotel of choice. It is a pleasure to know that your experience was consistent and met your expectations. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of my team. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Bay Shore, New York
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I am a frequent traveler and stay in a large variety of hotel chains. The Sonesta ES Suites in Parsippany NJ, by far, rates at the top on my list. No it is not the Waldorf Astoria (prestigious hotel in NY) but the staff at the Sonesta are among the most prestigious of those I have dealt with. I get to stay at the Sonesta in Parsippany frequently and realize that the entire staff conducts themselves with the same professional, courteous, kind, caring attitude that is exuded from the General Manager Chris P. On each visit I am impressed by something new. Three recent examples are ...Front Desk bubbly personality blonde girl (forgot your name so sorry) who also assists and serves drinks at the evening meal/social time brings her smile and friendly demeanor to work EVERY day, she actually remembered my birthday and went out of her way to wish me Happy Birthday on the actual day (when we were all snowed in). The ladies who keep up with the food preparation and replenishing are always looking to please and make it a point to acknowledge you with a smile and hello. Last but certainly NOT least, Chris P, the General Manager is a role model for the entire staff. He is "present" in every aspect of the hotel with the results being that the rooms are among the absolute cleanest and most comfortable (on a consistent basis), the staff who follows the lead set by Chris go out of their way to make you welcome and feel like part of the family and Chris himself is a unique manager who demonstrates by example. In a recent snow storm (that was covered by ice after the snow) Chris P was out in the parking lot clearing the snow from peoples cars, telling you to go inside stay warm and enjoy the complimentary breakfast !!! This is absolutely unheard of at other hotels where you are lucky to have a path cleared to walk to your car. I can go on with many other examples of fine service but PLEASE know you will have a great experience if you select the Sonesta ES Suites in Parsippany to stay during your next visit to Parsippany NJ. This place is truly an Excellent value for the money with the friendliest staff in town !! THANKS ALL!!! - Tony P.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Christopher P, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience here at the Sonesta ES Suites. Our staff is among the finest I’ve ever had a chance to work with and they take pride in what they deliver. It’s the little Everyday Surprises that our guests find most memorable and I’m glad we had a chance to make one for you. We look forward to serving you again!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Thank you sonesta staff forr making my stay in parsippany for a boring work trip so great! I will be back! From the pretty Blonde bubbly manager pouring drinks (and even remembering my birthday) to the quiet put smiling and knowledage front desk agent checking me in, to the breatfast ladies that always have a smile on there faces! The hotel is very clean eventhroughout the salt continuously coming in with the snow.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone & I will be back!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for staying with us and writing about your experience. I am happy that we were able to make your trip more enjoyable and look forward to having you stay with us again.
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We traveled 10 hours to see a sick relative. This hotel was well reviewed and seemed like a good value. We were not disappointed at all. The property exceeded our expectations in just about every aspect... One constructive criticism would be: update the TVs in the room... I think that would bump up my rating to a full 5 stars. Complimentary breakfast was a great value - delicious, plenty and many options... I would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sonesta ES Suites. Sorry that you were here under such circumstances. It’s nice to hear that our staff lived up to your expectations. Next time you travel through the area, please come in to see us. We’re planning full scope renovations and every aspect of the rooms will be updated, including the TV’s.