“Great customer service... highly recommend! ”

Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Delafield, Wisconsin
“Great customer service... highly recommend! ”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Was in Newark for business, and was looking for a decent place to stay. I'll say I was not dissapointed. The manager Chris takes great care in making sure you're having a great time. Another great staffer was Joe, who worked the front desk. He welcomed you, made sure everything you needed was taken care of. I noticed a couple times were he was very professional as a couple pretentious women were checking in expecting it was the Ritz Carlton. He held his composure and tried to make sure their unreal expectations would be reasonable.

They also have a happy hour, very good dinner and breakfast.

The only thing to that I wish would be improved on is the taxi service. There is none. Twice I called for cabs, and twice I got people driving up in their personal cars and eventually charging me 40% more than what I was quoted. It's not the fault of the Hotel, but of the location. Do not get in a car/cab that does not have a certification or license to operate.

Other than that, you can't beat the service.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Vanessa S, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for staying at the Sonesta ES Suites in Parsippany. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you were able to take advantage of our Complimentary Breakfast and Manager's Reception in the evening.

I would also like to thank you for letting us know about your experience with the taxi service. During your next stay with us, please be sure to visit the Front Desk for a list of Reputable Car Services.

I will be sure to pass your kind words to Chris, Joe, and the rest of the team. We look forward to your next stay with us.

-Vanessa S.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We brought a hockey team to town and stayed at this hotel. It is clean and comfortable. The staff is outstanding, from the front desk, to the housekeeping and maintenance to the host for the evening social. They go above and beyond and do everything they can to ensure a great stay. Definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: The two bedroom suite with one king bed and two double beds comfortably accommodates a family of 4-5...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay. It was a pleasure being able to be a part of the local Hockey Tournament this past week. We hope your team did well and don’t forget the Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany during next year's tournament.

- Vanessa S.
Parsippany
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This hotel was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly. The room was comfortable. a few negatives...the hallway smelled bad on our floor, and was extraordinarily hot. The pullout mattress was not usable. The king size bed was fine-it fit myself, my wife and 11 year old son and 13 year old daughter. The breakfast was a bonus!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. I first would like to apologize for a few of the "negative" aspects of your trip. I will be sure to address all of your concerns with my Department Heads. We take all of our guests' comments, concerns very seriously I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and our staff was friendly. If you wish to further discuss your stay please feel free to contact me at any time.

Vanessa S.
973-334-2907 ext. 2103
Brandon, Florida
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have been staying at Sonesta Parsippany on business since December. The hotel is beautiful and the service is excellent...always. The staff is warm and friendly. They go above and beyond for their customers. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable. Breakfast is delicious and plentiful as is the complimentary food in the evening. If you have to be away from home, Sonesta ES Suites is where you want to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience at the Sonesta ES Suites in Parsippany. It is our pleasure to go above & beyond for our guests. We do our very best to make Sonesta ES Suites your home away from home. Thank you for your repeat business, we look forward to your next stay with us.

- Vanessa S.
manchester
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have stayed in hotels in and around Parsippany before, but this one tops them all. The facilities are great, and the free evening snacks along with breakfast is great, not to mention the afternoon brownies!! the rooms are of a good size, quiet, well cared for, very comfy beds, a powerful shower and well stocked in the kitchen. The staff cant do enough for you, particularly those on front desk. There of course is free wifi. I didn't use the pool/gym but it looked of good standard. Should I have need to come back to Parsippany, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Vanessa S, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience at the Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany!! Our staff takes great pride in going above and beyond for our guests. So happy to hear you enjoyed the brownies, you'll have to come back soon and try out Chocolate Chip Cookies, they are out of this world!! We look forward to you visiting us soon!!
Bellingham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Needed a place close to company satellite offices in Whippany and Parsippany. Thought it would be average with no special reason to come back. I was wrong. All staff were friendly and ready to assist; breakfast was great and food replenished regularly; greatly surprised to find complimentary evening food with beer or wine on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Looking for a light evening meal in-house or something to take the edge off before that corporate dinner: you have it! Thanks everyone: (Special thanks to Anastasia and Chris!)

I'll be back!

Room Tip: Let the front desk know your preference and they will do their best to accommodate. It worked for m...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your nice review, its always wonderful to hear kind words from our guests. I will be sure to share your compliments with Chris, Anastasia, and the rest of our team. We look forward to your next visit with us at the Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany.
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I am pleased to share my experience with the Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany hotel! I was travelling for business for 10 days and did not want to leave. The employees are what make this hotel special and different from other hotels I've stayed with.

The Front Desk employees are knowledgeable of the area, friendly, and fulfill any requests with a sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude. After long days of work and travel, the Front Desk always made me feel welcome and taken care of.

I was very impressed with the presentation of my room; it is clear the Housekeeping department takes pride in what they do. The room was spotless and inviting - soft sheets and plump down pillows that I wish I had at home. I had never slept so well! The room included everything I could possibly need and more - kitchen, stove tops, full refrigerator, pots/pans, toaster, work space, plenty of towels, etc. (not to mention the free high speed internet and HBO!).

Breakfast is offered each morning with a wide variety of healthy options. I had the chance to enjoy the evening socials as well which are Tues-Thurs and offer a great dinner, beer/wine, and a smiling Kitchen staff! The evening socials were a nice opportunity for me to relax and interact with other guests.

I used the hotel’s shuttle van which is offered during the week and driven by the hotel's Maintenance team. The drivers were prompt, smiling, and engaged the guests in conversation.

Lastly, I frequently saw the Management team interact with guests throughout the day to provide further assistance or to establish relationships. This is something I believe differentiates Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany from other hotels – all employees are engaged and willing to create a positive, consistently enjoyable guest experience. Needless to say I will be back again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for making the Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany your hotel of choice. It is a pleasure to know that your experience was consistent and met your expectations. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of my team. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.