“Average Deal”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Rochelle Park, New Jersey
“Average Deal”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

In short and sweet terms, the place is good and small for many parties and offer a variety of food but I felt that the quality of the food should improve compared to other competition. Staff service is above average and very open.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Must try the Tuesday night buffet! ”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Tuesday night dinner buffet at their banquet hall next door is the best! They have a wide assortment of food which is more extensive than most Indian buffets. The price is reasonable and they keep restocking the food constantly.

Los Angeles, California
“Good Vegetarian Food”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

During our recent trip to NJ, our friend & family took us to this place for dinner and we had the buffet. They had lots of vegetarian items, I think they only serve vegetarian food.

The selection of dishes were good and the hot dosas being served. The ambience was good and attracts a lot of people wanting to have veggie food.

They have Jain options as well. Our family love this place. It is bit expensive for the dinner but I will go again, If you have more than 10 people they may give you little discount, Try....

• Visited October 2013
Hyderabad, India
“Good Vegeterian Food”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

During my recent trip to NJ, my friend took me to this place for dinner and we had the buffet.

The overall buffet platter was good and I liked the "Chat section" quite a lot. The selection of dishes were good and the hot dosas being served was an added delight. The stand-out dish for me was the "Moong Dal Halwa" - not many restaurants make it to the palate I like and this was definitely right up there.

The ambience was good and attracts a lot of people wanting to have veggie food.

• Visited September 2013
Parsippany, New Jersey, USA
“Vegetarian Good Food”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

It's a vegetarian only restaurant. The choice is Ok. I felt the food is not worth the values. Decent varieties in Buffet. If you are vegetarian, would recommend.
But there are better option around the area for India food you eat Non-Veg

• Visited July 2013