“Quality, Quantity & Great Price!”
Review of Chand Palace

Chand Palace
Ranked #9 of 124 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I swing by Chand Palace on my way to my hotel when I am in Morristown for work. I usually get takeout but I have eaten inside a few times and the dining room or banquet room if you are there on a Tuesday is very nice. The staff are a bit gruff but very attentive to your every need. The food is just outstanding and mostly vegetarian sometimes they do have Chicken on the menu.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

If you are looking for a great place for lunch and even dinner, I would recommend this place. The food is not only extremely good but you will not believe that its pure vegetarian. If you are in the area this would definitely be a good place. The lunch is typically a buffet style and they have a very large variety. Typically my first plate I will try a little bit of everything. The second plate I pick and choose what I like best.

I have gone there with several friends and all of them highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

If you are looking for mouth watering pure vegetarian and Jain food, then Chand Palace in Parsippany is a must visit destination for lunch or dinner. The ambiance is superb, food quality, presentation and taste is one the most authentic and best in the town. From starters to 4 desserts, Chand Palace serves you with the finest offerings over the weekend. We had a group lunch at Chand Palace on March 29 and were absolutely overwhelmed after our visit to nearby Sheraton Parsippany.
We were very impressed with their food and decided to have a Sangeet ceremony for my nephew in their adjacent hall on April 11 with Chand Palace catering the event. This month I would like to take my mom (82 years old) to a buffet lunch at Chand Palace on a Saturday.
Hats off to them. This is the only restaurant that has 5 Jain entrée to offer at a lunch buffet. I am absolutely thrilled to recommend them to our Jain relatives and friends.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

In short and sweet terms, the place is good and small for many parties and offer a variety of food but I felt that the quality of the food should improve compared to other competition. Staff service is above average and very open.

Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Tuesday night dinner buffet at their banquet hall next door is the best! They have a wide assortment of food which is more extensive than most Indian buffets. The price is reasonable and they keep restocking the food constantly.