“Always consistent in every way”

Hampton Inn Parsippany
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
GreenLeadersBronze level
salt lake city, United States
“Always consistent in every way”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Good place to stay. The Hilton next door is attached and has 2 good restaurants and a great lobby bar. I will stay here before going to a more expensive hotel because it is always consistent and clean.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Good Afternoon Randy W - Thank you for your feedback! In the hotel business, consistency is key to having repeat guests either to our hotel or our brand. I'm glad we've kept up the trend and have earned your trust, thank you! We'll see you again soon...

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Clean place, fast service and very helpful staff. Free breakfast. Fast internet. Pool, nice environment. Convenient location. You name it. My whole family all love the stay. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello tianningl - Thank you so much for your great review of your stay with us! It is always enjoyable to read a review where a guest will use words such as "Great", "Very Helpful", "Love" to describe their experience. My team and I look forward to having you with us again!
Mohegan Lake, New York
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Great Place and I would come back again. The service is great and the place is very clean and welcoming. I would definitely come back again and again. I love the complimentary breakfast and the coffee is excellent.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear hcpw50910 - When someone uses the words "Great", "Clean", and "would come back again and again" - our team couldn't be prouder that they left this impression on you! Thank you for sharing your review and letting us and others know how great your stay was! Please come back again soon...
Parsippany, NJ, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I thought everything at the Hampton Inn was excellent. Everyone was super nice and helpful. Room was great, clean with everything I needed. Room service was great and the food as well. Love the complimentary breakfast, lots of good choices. I actually came down around 530am wondering if coffee would be available. To my pleasant surprise coffee was all setup. I would cetainly love to stay again and would highly recommend it to anyone. Too bad I only stayed one night! Thanks!! Phil

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good Afternoon Phil A! Let me thank you for such a complimentary review of your experience with us! It is always nice to learn of pleasant surprises and I'm glad our coffee was able to do that for you so early in the morning. Thank you again for your review and recommendation!
Audubon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Quickly booking for a rush business meeting I booked the Hampton Parsippany NJ to stay in budget and set a good example for my staff. Upon arriving I noticed the Hampton was attached to the Hilton. Just by chance I parked and entered the Hampton side so i didn't have to navigate from one side to the other. This can be a bit daunting due to construction. Checking in I was treated like it was a 5 star hotel. Traveling 70+% I can say this was the best staff I have encountered this year other than a 5 star hotel in San Francisco.The manager, Michael Deutsch reached out after as well. I told him I would post this recommendation as the experience was great. Other benefits are a steakhouse, well equipped workout room, and a Starbucks in the Hilton side. Room service for the Hampton is also available from the Hilton. All right on the property without going outside. i will be going back when i am in the area again.

Room Tip: Although the hotel had construction it did not impact the stay other than going from one hotel to th...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Dlee1 - Thank you so much for the glowing review! We certainly don't consider ourselves a traditional Hampton Inn which is exhibited by our team, but to be compared to a 5 Star hotel is really saying something! I'm thoroughly glad you enjoyed your experience with us and took the time to share it with others. Look forward to having you back with us in the future!
Southwell, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We frequently visit our daughter who lives in Morris Plains and usually stay at the Hilton. Our experiences there during our last stay, however, was not good and we were wary about staying there again over the Christmas period. I contacted the Hilton manager by e-mail to find out what there Christmas closing arrangements were, but did not receive any reply. That made the decision for us and we opted to stay at the Hampton, which adjoins the Hilton and shares many of the same facilities, and is quite a lot less expensive!

This was a great decision! From the moment we arrived after a long journey from the U.K. we were greeted most warmly and this friendly level of staff service remained throughout our nearly two week stay. We were placed in room 1601 initially, but had some problems with lift noise during our first night. I mentioned this at reception the next morning and the manager, Michael Deutsch, immediately offered to move us to another room down the same corridor (1619) for the rest of our stay. This was achieved very easily with help fom the staff and we received a note of apology and wishes for a pleasant stay once we were in the new room.

This is a very good Hampton Inn, mainly due to the super staff. We have stayed at several Hamptons over the years and they can be quite variable in quality. You get used to the disposable plates and cutlery at breakfast, which was always good with a choice of hot meals and plentiful supplies of pastries, cereals, and drinks. There were only two mornings, at the end of our stay, when the breakfast area was overloaded. However, the manager, Michael, was there giving assistance to the usual staff - a great example of 'hands on' management.

We were a little concerned that as it was Christmas the level of staff attention might drop off over the festive period, but we saw no evidence of this at all. We were able to use the bar at the Hilton for drinks, however, in sharp contrast this closed at 9.00 pm each evening during the holiday period. What hotel in its right mind closes down like that over Christmas and with no pre-warning?

The Hampton is not the most up to date property we have stayed at, but any tiredness in the rooms was more than made up for by the warm welcome we always received throughout our stay from every member of staff. We will certainly be staying there again on our next visit to Parsippany.

Room Tip: The 6th floor is the top floor and therefore tends to be quieter as there is no noise from above. Ju...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear budgie-TA - Thank you for taking the time to write such an incredible review of your experience with us! I appreciate your comments about our team's service as well as my own. I am very fortunate to be part of their team and it is always a pleasure to work with them. I'm glad their passion for service was felt and acknowledged, and I know they thank you as well. I did want to let you know that our designers have been in to begin measuring and designing our renovations that should kick off in Q4! Thank you again for sharing your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back.
Pune, India
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed here for one day during my business visit. A very nice place to stay. Ample parking available, very clean and spacious rooms, friendly staff, very nice complementary breakfast. A lot of space available in the lobby for few to chat. Our team even had a working session in the lobby without much disturbance. I would say the rates are bit on expensive side but services are worth it.

Overall very pleasant stay.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Dear prashant_iitr - Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us and sharing it with everyone. As it was a quick visit, I'm glad our team and the facility was able to match your needs! Our goal is Friendly, Authentic, Caring, and Thoughtful so I'm glad we were able to provide all these to you! Look forward to having you again either for business or pleasure when in the area.