“50 students and 4 teachers nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Parsippany
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We just came back from NY city with our 50 students. Very quiet hotel. Nothing fancy but all beds were very comfortable and the rooms were all very clean. All our students slept well even if there was another school on the same floor. They HiRE a security guard who was watching out for noise. Fantastic. There was plenty of food and they made sure that everything was full. The man responsable for that can speak English, French and Spanish. Very easy to check in and out. We got extra blankets and pillows. However it is about an hour from NY city .

Room Tip: People are very efficient at that hotel . We had problems with a room and they found another bed and...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Evelyn T - 50 Students to 4 Teaches sounds like a lot to manage... I'm glad that our team made it a little easier for you while with us! We love having groups like yours and I'm glad our hour drive to NYC didn't bother anyone. A good night's sleep after walking around all day is always a plus! See you again on another tour...

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Parsippany

Reviewed 9 May 2014

It's been a while since I've been down to this hotel and it still is one of the best hotels I've been in! It is always nice to be recognized by the desk team when I arrive. They are always friendly, especially Luigy and Estefany. Breakfast is always nice even when they have a lot of kids, the regular lady is always friendly and keeps everything stocked and clean. I see the General Manager all over the building throughout my stay at all times of day and night. I am a firm believer that hands on managers build great teams and it shows here by how he runs this hotel. Although the building could use an update, it is always clean. The room I was in had a problem with chipping in the tub and a peeling ceiling. Haven't experienced this before here, so it may be an isolated case. Access to the Hilton, quiet area, great staff, and clean rooms make this hotel the best! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys great service. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jonathan M - Thank you once again for choosing us down here in Parsippany! Being one of your favorite hotels is always a pleasure to hear. Our team works hard to take care of everyone, so thank you for recognizing some of them! It sounds as if you've seen our breakfast area in full swing which is a compliment to our Breakfast Host who is always on the go! Thank you again for taking the time to review us and I look forward to meeting you on another visit.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This hotel has all the amenities you'd expect from Hampton Inn. In addition, a very helpful and friendly staff. The hotel is clean and fresh. The breakfast is tasty with many choices. I especially like the fresh fruit and other items that accompany the scrambled eggs.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear ppipub - Thank you for staying with us and I'm very glad to know we match up to the other Hampton's you've stayed at. I'm more proud that our team stood out among the others you've been to in order to comment on them, so thank you! Our new breakfast roll out has been very successful so I'm glad you like our new choices. See you again on a future visit! Be well...

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Very nice facility, conveniently joined to Hilton. Well equiped gym. Breakfast was adequate and could also eat a more extended menu at the Hilton. Rooms very clean and beds comfortable. I will return when travelling here on business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good Afternoon Jennifer A - Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm happy that our team and our facility has earned a future visit when in town. We are very lucky to have the unique situation we do being connected to the Hilton. As you mentioned, we get to share their gym and restaurants while still providing all of the Hamptonality from our team! Please introduce yourself when you stay again... safe travels!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

When I return to Hampton - a frequent business traveler to the region, I am greeted as if I am family returning for a visit. The front staff is great and I love the value of the breakfast and free internet. This hotel is connected to the Hilton which has a great bar and Ruth's Steak house... it is easy to enjoy a drink or meet colleagues. The location and value can't be beat!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good Afternoon 618beverlys - Wow, thank you for such a great advertisement of our hotel! Our team is so good at making people feel comfortable, it's great you feel as if you're part of the family! From service, to cleanliness and value, I couldn't have tried to explain it better... Thank you for your loyalty and great feedback!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Upon arrival, we had a quick check in. We were advise there is complimentary breakfast which I like so we can get out quickly in the morning and go sightseeing and shopping in New York City. The room was very clean and quiet. I was very impressed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Good Morning Vladog262 - I am happy you found everything to be so clean and friendly! It is always nice when we have the ability to surprise and impress our guest's!! Being in a business complex sometimes deceives folks how great their experience will be with us. Thank you for sharing and please visit us again when in town.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We found the service from the evening front desk staff to be very good. We were looking for a restaurant and he was very helpful with suggestions as well as letting us know that the hotel shuttle would take us. The shuttle came right away and made it much more relaxing after a very long day of driving. We had been under the impression that there was a jogging trail in the office park, but there wasn't. There was a broken closet door in the room, which didn't cause us a problem, but is unusual for a Hampton Inn. The location was good - easy to get to and not too far from the airport. Although there are hotels much closer to the airport, many of the others are in noisy, busy locations, whereas this one was a nice quiet location. We headed to the airport at 9:30 and didn't encounter any heavy traffic.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good Afternoon Shellfan! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your experience with us. I'm glad we were able to relax you after your long drive in, and I'm happy our team found the right restaurant suggestion for you. A quiet night sleep is always a plus when on the road, so being in the office complex has its perks! I do apologize for any misunderstanding about jogging trails. There isn't a specific trail/path that is dedicated in the complex to jogging. We have mapped out our complex in and around the buildings that keep you away from heavily traveled roads so you may jog while visiting. Thank you for letting me know about the closet door as I agree that is unusual for our hotel. I am very lucky with the team I have here and they always strive for excellence in what they do - so I'm very proud of the fact you felt their service was excellent! Thank you again for your review and come back to see us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Parsippany
Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
HYATT house Parsippany-East
HYATT house Parsippany-East
#3 of 16 in Parsippany
HYATT house Parsippany/Whippany

Been to Hampton Inn Parsippany? Share your experiences!