“BANG FOR YOUR BUCK”

Hampton Inn Parsippany
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 10 June 2014

A five star hotel, great location, quiet, awesome amenities. I will always look for a Hampton inn before I settle for less. I really enjoyed my stay. I felt comfortable. Very!!!! Staff was very professional and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank James G
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Good Morning James G - Thank you for your amazing review of your stay with us! We love when a guest can use the term AWESOME about their stay with us. Earning 5 circles is always our goal and it seems our team has met that in your experience. Please come back and see us again when traveling through the area... Be well and safe travels!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

It is hard to find this hotel, which is hidden behind a Hilton Hotel in an industrial park. We had to ask someone if the building we had seen from afar was, indeed, the Hampton Inn. The beds were GREAT, the bathroom clean and functional. The breakfast is typical for a Hampton Inn, but the staff were a delight. The Hilton that is adjacent offers a Ruth's Chris steakhouse!

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms are less noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EMTtraveler
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear EMTtraveler - Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us, what a great review! As I have mentioned in other reviews, when someone can use words like "Great", "Clean", and a "Delight" - our team has succeeded in ensuring you had an excellent stay with us! I agree it is a little difficult finding us as we are tucked away in our business complex. Thank you for letting other readers and potential guest's know we're located behind the Hilton as I'm sure that will help others as they get close! Safe Travels and look forward to welcoming you back when in the area!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great hotel -- quiet with good complimentary breakfast. Only problem was signage from the road into the industrial park. It is located behind the Hilton and looks like a wing of the Hilton. Finally found the name Hampton Inn on the check-in canopy but not lighted and barely visible in the dark. Light up the sign, people! Free internet service was appreciate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank eafinct

Dear eafinct - My apologies first off for the challenge you had locating our hotel. As we are set back in our business park, our hotel does not lend itself to visibility off the main highway in the direction of travel. We have proposed additional signage to the township, but due to local ordinances they have not been approved as of yet. I am thrilled however, that once you did find us, everything you were expecting lived up to the anticipation! Our team works extremely hard to take care of you and when you use a word like "Great" I'd say they succeeded. Thank you for sharing the great feedback!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed here as part of a family group for a wedding. The room and breakfast accommodations were lovely and the hotel is attached to the Hilton so it shared all of the Hilton Hotels accommodations. Very posh! We enjoyed cocktails at the Hilton's bar and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is on the premises. Wonderful stay. Terrific, hardworking staff!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Terri_lasiello - Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! I am always thrilled when I read reviews from our wedding guests as it means you got to experience everything! From the use of the Hilton facilities, to our breakfast, and allowing our team to take care of you so well... I love hearing about that!! I agree our team is very hardworking and it is ALWAYS appreciated when they are recognized for that. Thank you again for taking the time to let us and others know what a "Lovely" time you had with us! Be well and look forward to having you as our guest again when in the area...

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I stayed here for couple of months as part of a business trip. I am usually a Marriott person but for convenience sake since my colleague was staying here and recommended this place, I tried it and I was very glad I did. Staff was very courteous. Free breakfast in the morning was perfect. This hotel shares fitness facilities and swimming pools (indoor and outdoor) with Hilton (these 2 hotels are attached and can be accessed without having to walk outside) and they were recently renovated and well equipped. Rooms are very clean and best part was the power outlet and USB charging hub easily accessible right next to the bed. Kudos to the manager and his staff for such a great job and making my stay very comfortable and pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Good Afternoon Jim H! Thank you for giving us a try and the opportunity to Hamptonize you! I'm very happy we were able to meet all your needs while with us. Our team is very dedicated to ensuring a fantastic experience with us and I'm glad we you felt that from our team! Some of our add ons such as our power charging station have really helped our travelers keep up with their electronic demands. Clean, Comfortable, Courteous, and Pleasant are all words we love to hear! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing stay. Great service clean spotless rooms.
One of my favourite places to stay when I am on the area.
Staff is always amazing. On this trip I left something in the room and the manager responded to my e-mail and saves it for me to pick up during my next visit.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Kristin H - Thank you for coming back down and visiting us again! It is really nice to hear words such as "Amazing" or "Great" when you describe our hotel and team! Thank you for sharing that sentiment with everyone. Look forward to having you back again soon...

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We just came back from NY city with our 50 students. Very quiet hotel. Nothing fancy but all beds were very comfortable and the rooms were all very clean. All our students slept well even if there was another school on the same floor. They HiRE a security guard who was watching out for noise. Fantastic. There was plenty of food and they made sure that everything was full. The man responsable for that can speak English, French and Spanish. Very easy to check in and out. We got extra blankets and pillows. However it is about an hour from NY city .

Room Tip: People are very efficient at that hotel . We had problems with a room and they found another bed and...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Evelyn T - 50 Students to 4 Teaches sounds like a lot to manage... I'm glad that our team made it a little easier for you while with us! We love having groups like yours and I'm glad our hour drive to NYC didn't bother anyone. A good night's sleep after walking around all day is always a plus! See you again on another tour...