Hampton Inn Parsippany
US$194
  • Pool
US$265
Hilton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$136
HYATT house Parsippany-East(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$235
US$182
Courtyard
US$77
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$76
Red Roof
All reviewsadjoining hiltoncomplimentary breakfastfitness centerfront desk staffroom was cleanbreakfast staffmorris plainsbusiness tripthe breakfast areaample parkingruth's chris steakhousebusiness centernew jerseyindoor poolwonderful staybagelsupon check
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel is always clean and the staff very helpful. I have stayed several times on business. I prefer this hotel to the Hilton next door because of the free breakfast and price. I really don't see a big difference. I am still able to earn Hilton points at this hotel. Everytime I come to this area I stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Jeannine S – Thank you for writing how we have become your home away from home while in NJ! As there are many hotel choices in the area, I’m glad to know our team is what keeps you coming back! (And earning those points) Safe travels and see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel was modern, clean, and staff was very friendly and helpful. The lots were all situated in a way that you did not have to walk too far to the entrance. The lobby was clean, bright and welcoming.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Lorenzo L - As a hotel guy, I love to hear what our travelers have to say about their experience. Clean, very friendly, welcoming and convenient are all great starts - so thank you for letting us know! I am very lucky to have such an awesome team that takes such great care of our guests! Thank you again for your review - Safe Travels!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

You are isolated and somewhat feel trapped by the available food choices--expensive steak house on premises or loud and open air bar. Otherwise pack up and head down the road somewhere several miles. Bed was great, breakfast was also good. Indoor and outdoor pools available but shared with the adjoining hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Good Morning Jill C - Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I'm sorry you felt we didn't meet your expectations with food choices. I can understand as we're located in a business park, how you may think the only choices for lunch or dinner would be next door to the attached Hilton Hotel. As a Hampton Inn - we are fortunate to have these options available to us for folks who do not want to venture off site where most Hampton's wouldn't have any food options after morning breakfast service. Although we might seem isolated as you indicated, we actually have a number of fine restaurants only moments away. We also have a recommendation list that is broken down by price point as well as cuisine to offer variety and choices for our guest's. I am happy that we were able to provide you with a "great bed", breakfast experience, and friendly service! Thank you again and travel safe!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

A five star hotel, great location, quiet, awesome amenities. I will always look for a Hampton inn before I settle for less. I really enjoyed my stay. I felt comfortable. Very!!!! Staff was very professional and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank James G

Good Morning James G - Thank you for your amazing review of your stay with us! We love when a guest can use the term AWESOME about their stay with us. Earning 5 circles is always our goal and it seems our team has met that in your experience. Please come back and see us again when traveling through the area... Be well and safe travels!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

It is hard to find this hotel, which is hidden behind a Hilton Hotel in an industrial park. We had to ask someone if the building we had seen from afar was, indeed, the Hampton Inn. The beds were GREAT, the bathroom clean and functional. The breakfast is typical for a Hampton Inn, but the staff were a delight. The Hilton that is adjacent offers a Ruth's Chris steakhouse!

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms are less noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EMTtraveler
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear EMTtraveler - Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us, what a great review! As I have mentioned in other reviews, when someone can use words like "Great", "Clean", and a "Delight" - our team has succeeded in ensuring you had an excellent stay with us! I agree it is a little difficult finding us as we are tucked away in our business complex. Thank you for letting other readers and potential guest's know we're located behind the Hilton as I'm sure that will help others as they get close! Safe Travels and look forward to welcoming you back when in the area!