“Great Stay!”

Hampton Inn Parsippany
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was my first time staying at a Hampton Inn and I was very pleased! Staff was great and very informative. The room was very comfortable and quiet! My only suggestion is that the shuttle be available to go more than 3 miles. I stayed 5 days and realized many restaurant and attractions where 5 to 10 miles away!Traveling for business and a budget the shuttle was indeed a great help! I will stay again and also recommend to others!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Staff at the front desk was helpful pleasant and always going the extra mile. Kudo to Chisku at the desk for helping me out on my requests and questions. The Hilton is connected to the Hampton Inn so you have an option for dinner and breakfast though no other restaurants were within walking distance but they do have a shuttle that will drop you off and pick you up at recommended establishments.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We had just returned from vacation and had painters in our house so I made a last minute, same day reservation at this Hampton inn. We checked in late, tired from our travels. It was a nice surprise to be upgraded to a suite! That had never happened before. The room was a bit dated and there was a hair on the edge of the sheet (hopefully the housekeeper) but other wise clean. The shower had a problem with the faucet pulling out of the wall when I tried to put on the shower. At check out, the person at the desk seemed genuinely concerned about this. What sold me was afterwards I had a bling question and called Hilton. Within an our The manager called me back and explained the discrepancy. Great customer service! I would definite stay here again if needed.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was our 2nd time at this Hampton Inn and we have no complaints. The rooms are clean and fresh. The pool and fitness room are located next door at the Hilton, but the two hotels are connected by a hallway so it is no big deal to get there The staff is friendly and helpful. I would stay there again if I am in Parsippany again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Good Evening Linda L - Thank you for returning to us and reviewing and rating us so highly! Clean, Fresh, Friendly and No Complaints. Those comments are what we love to hear about our guest's experience here! I'm glad we've kept the streak alive... look forward to having you back again if in the Parsippany area. Safe Travels...

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great employees, nice hotel, no complaints. Just a good quality hotel with a helpful and pleasant staff. Shuttle to many restaurants was very convenient. The restaurant recommendations were very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello John S - Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We really appreciate the feedback and love to hear words like "great", "helpful" and "pleasant" when it comes to our team. With such a wide variety of dining options, I'm very happy our team was able to point you in the direction that was what you were looking for. Stop back and see us again if in the area! Be well...

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I went home (NJ) to visit for my nephew's graduation. The location of the hotel is on a major highway and within walking distance to Wendy's and a supermarket. Other than that you might want to have a car. There is plenty to do and eat east & west of the hotel if you have a car. Every thing you could imagine(all eateries, fast food to fine dining, all major retailers, etc) within 5-10 minutes driving distance. The hotel is tucked away behind the Hiltons and can't be seen from the highway. Look for the Hilton and you will find the Hampton Inn. The hotel was clean and quiet even with what appeared to be a conference going on. There was ample parking. The room itself was what you would get at any Hampton Inn so I was pleased. The room didn't have a refrigerator (bummer) as I was traveling with an infant and needed to keep his milk cold. I put my name on a waiting list and 4 days later still no refrigerator! Very inconvenient and costly. There are 2 pools, 1 indoor and 1 outdoor. Both very clean and relaxing. They are shared with the Hiltons and surprisingly they were never crowded. They gave out tix for breakfast which was weird but I assumed it was because they didn't want the Hiltons guest coming over. Seemed odd that no one ever asked for the tix though. Breakfast was average. Your normal Hampton Inn variety. The breakfast staff was not very friendly, no good morning at all! On the weekend I was told that the waffle maker was broken. Ironically it appeared on Monday...I'm sorry, 2 appeared! I'm sure they both couldn't have been broken at the same time...hmmmm! This was disappointing as I always book a hotel with breakfast so that I can have breakfast, not just muffins & coffee. Despite the few disappointments, I enjoyed my stay. I didn't get to try Ruth and Chris but I will next time for sure. My coming back will have a lot to do with the amenities and eateries at the Hilton.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Good Morning DivaLusy - Thank you for your review about your stay with us. I appreciate all the tips for other travelers about our local area. I would like to mention that we also offer a shuttle within a 3 mile radius where you will find a number of excellent restaurants to choose from without needing a vehicle. I 'm very happy our team took such great care of you and you found everything very clean and relaxing. I do apologize over the weekend we weren't able to utilize our waffle irons due to a failed breaker that powers them. This was corrected Sunday afternoon which is why they were in use again on Monday. I do hope you took advantage of all our other offerings from our hot items, to the cereals, yogurts, fruits, breads and pastries, or the oatmeal. I also apologize about not being able to provide you with a refrigerator during your stay with us. As you noted there was a convention going on and our hotel has a limited supply of portable refrigerators which were all in use. Hopefully the next time you come back we will have one available for rent, especially after you go to Ruth's Chris next door... you'll need it for what you can't finish! Thank you again for your review and helpful tips - we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a clean, well kept hotel that seems to be either new or recently remodeled. The staff were terrific on sign in. This was just a place to sleep on a long road trip but turned out to be a really nice property. Wold recommend this and would choose to stay there again sometime.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Michael D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear VrmtTraveler - Thank you so much for the great review and positive comments! I'm so glad although you found us on your road trip by accident; we were able to take care of you now and for future visits to the area! Our team is a great team but it always nice when someone takes the time to recognize them for what they do - so thank you! Enjoy the rest of your summer and maybe we'll get to see you again soon... Safe Travels!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Parsippany
Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
#2 of 16 in Parsippany
HYATT house Parsippany/Whippany

Been to Hampton Inn Parsippany? Share your experiences!