“Best Embassy Suites we've ever stayed at”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This hotel is great, we've always been fans of Embassy Suites and this is the best one we've ever visited. Excellent value for the quality. Room service was great, bed was really comfortable, staff very helpful and pleasant. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Derrick D, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Thank you so much for taking your time to provide positive feedback on our hotel in your recent survey! We appreciate your business and would like to thank you for making the Embassy Suites Parsippany your choice hotel.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

From the complimentary made to order breakfast to the free nightly manager's reception, everything about this hotel is first rate. The staff is friendly, the rooms clean and comfortable. The location of the hotel is very convenient. A short ride gets you to I80, I287 or Route 46. The Business Center has two computers for your use. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Derrick D, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I was in North Jersey for a three day ice hockey challenge and stayed at the property for two nights. I had some time during the weekend to prepare for the games in my room both in the morning and in the evening. The desk was large and the desk chair was comfortable which made it easy to do work. I used the business center to make photocopies and did some brief research on one of the computers that had a large screen. There was a good breakfast selection including both hot and cold options. I ordered an omelet each morning and both were well-cooked and enjoyable. The fitness center had a good number of cardio machines including treadmills, stationary bikes, and elliptical machines. It also had a large selection of dumbbells and a few weight machines. The hotel was clean and designed in the typical open atrium style for Embassy Suites, which I really like.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 September 2013

The room was dark, smelled and very dirty. The furniture dated and dirty. The complimentary cocktail hour was extremely poor. The complimentary breakfast was just as poor. T WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS LOCATION.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aruba02

I sincerely apologize on behalf of all the staff here at the Embassy Suites in Parsippany that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you filled out a survey to let us know how we can better assist you at our property. Had we been made aware during your stay of any issues you had, we would have welcomed the opportunity to make a difference to WOW you as we strive for all of our guest.

If there is anything else that I can do for you to ensure that Embassy Suites is still your hotel of choice in Parsippany please let me know. We are always open to any suggestions or comments you have for us. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I'm never surprised by awesome Embassy Suites properties...and I wasn't here. First off, it was very conveniently located right off a couple of major freeways and even more conveniently is located on a coach bus route that takes you right into downtown NYC's port authority on 42nd near Times Square.

Pretty similar layout to many other ES properties with a very large, open atrium in the middle, and very comfortable 2-room suites. Our rooms weren't connected, but right next to each other. Breakfast is included in the rates at ES properties and again - was excellent as always. cooked to order perfectly and plenty of everything.

It took the shuttle bus just under an hour to get into NYC and about 25 minutes to drive in. I think for the rates they generally charge that it's a perfect deal!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Huge rooms, clean and modern. Liked the kitchenette. Big clean bathroom. The bar downstairs is nice, but it closes very early. Good choices for breakfast. Large parking lot. Good service, attentive. Goos location, easy to find.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Derrick D, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Let me start out by saying that this is a lovely property, well maintained, and the rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. Unfortunately, I chose the wrong time to stay at this hotel and I want to warn others not to repeat my mistake. When I checked in on Friday, there was a very large group also checking in. They were identifiable because of their religious garb, but I will refrain from naming the group. I was in town for a family event and planned to stay between 3 and 8 nights. I ended up leaving after 3. My relatives in another suite only survived one night here.

The hotel is a mall style with a large atrium in the center and all of the rooms encircling the atrium on five levels. When things are quiet, it is a lovely setup. Unfortunately, when the atrium is noisy, the noise carries to every one of the rooms. And this group was NOISY. Screamingly, door-slammingly, horribly noisy. The many many children ran around unsupervised, up and down stairwells, slamming doors, screaming, and laughing. The adults strutted up and down the atrium greeting each other. For three days. I made multiple calls to the front desk requesting that they do something about the noise, and was told that "quiet time" was at 10:30 PM. Too late for me, but OK, maybe things would be better after 10:30. No such luck, the kids were still screaming and slamming at midnight.

It was obvious that the management did not want to offend these other guests because they occupied about 75% of the rooms. But this meant that the rest of the guests had a terrible experience, and the managers did not care. It was nearly impossible to sleep.

I have since learned that this is a regular occurrence and that this group has stayed at this hotel about 15 times in the past year. So if you plan to stay here on a weekend, and you see what appears to be a religious convention checking in, RUN to another hotel. I checked in to a nearby hotel that was much less expensive and slept like a baby.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JerseyBikers

Thank you for your continued loyalty.