“Open**Light**Clean**Comfortable”

Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Seattle, Washington
“Open**Light**Clean**Comfortable”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is one of the newest Embassy Suites I've stayed at in a very long time.

Five floors (the 4th & 5th floors are secure with Key Access). Rooms are very typical in layout, but very well furnished, comfortable and clean. Big Flat Screen in the living room and bedroom. Nice work desk with ample electricity

The Managers Reception is good. This is NJ so they say you can only have 1 cocktail for free. Snacks have consisted of pretzels, chips and salsa, popcorn. A few times I've seen some humus which was served with pretzels.

Breakfast is in Embassy Suites style, but very fresh and very plentiful. The cooked to order is always fast during the work week. Weekends are a little busier with lots of "Little People" but guess that's the nature of the property.

I'm always greeted with a smile and a wave, and called by name by a few of the staff members. I did have a minor service issue (because I'm a picky Diamond HHonors member), but it was resolved to my complete satisfaction by hotel leadership.

This has become my home for two weeks every month between now and the New Year, and glad to be here!

Room Tip: One of the things I love about the hotel is the light in the lobby that streams in from the Sky Ligh...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Isra S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you so much for staying loyal to our property! We appreciate you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Turkish first
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed 28 May 2014

After our first visit last year, when we were in the area we decided to stay here again. Rooms are very comfortable and clean, service from staff was excellent. We remembered the great breakfast available and looked forward to it; however, the hotel must have been completely full and the lines for breakfast on our first day were horrific. We left with the other couple we traveled with and went to a local diner. We did get our breakfast the following day, but the line for the omelet station moved very slowly. The hotel is conveniently located near Routes 287, 80 and 46. I am sure we will be back again when visiting North Jersey.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
I am so sorry about the lines you experienced in the breakfast area! We are trying our hardest to fix this problem so that the next time you are here you do not have to wait for your food!

Hope to see you again soon!
United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff was very nice check in was quick. If you are not a executive level hilton honors member you may get a low floor and on the weekend it was a zoo. The rooms were not that impressive. cant open windows, and rooms not very clean You must pay for the internet which always challenges me.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am sorry that your room was not cleaned properly! There is no excuse on our end for a dirty room.

I also apologize that the windows do not open; unfortunately they do not open for safety reasons.

While we do not offer complimentary wi-fi, we do have a business center that is complimentary and open 24 hours.

I am glad to hear, however, that our staff was pleasant! I appreciate your feedback and hope you give us another chance.
SARASOTA
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great two room suite. Excellent mattress which provided a great nights sleep with no backache in the morning. Manager's cocktail reception is a great touch as is the free breakfast. Convenient to major highways. What more could you ask for?

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am glad you enjoyed yourself! We'd love to have you again!
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I love this chain of hotels. Parsippany did not let me down. Good price. Room big enough for my family of 5. We used the pool. And room service. Clean room. Comfortable bed. Lots of breakfast options and lots if seating. We did not have the problem of long lines as noted in other reviews.

Stayed May 2014
Thank you for being so loyal to Embassy Suites! We appreciate your business!
Clinton, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hotel is nice and should be a great value, however, the pool had over 50 people in it at once and was not a safe environment, the breakfast area was similarly crowded, but in the hundreds with only one person preparing the "cook to order" breakfast they tout, there was plenty at the warm buffet, which didnt include pancakes/bacon, which is what my daughter wanted, 45 minutes later, and to my cold breakfast she got them. Also loud and filled with teens/pre teens, seems a popular place for parties, with pizza boxes filling the halls from 6pm to 7am and not picked up by housekeeping.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am sorry you had to experience that! Please know that we have been putting more than one person in the breakfast area to make sure that this does not happen again!

Feel free to reach out to me anytime!
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This Embassy suite was not the largest but the atrium was very nice couple water area (fountain and pond) added very nice touch and multi-layer indoor garden was nice. Rooms were clean, and has enough space although the livingroom was bit smaller than expected but still enough to have couple kids sleep without problem on the double sofabed. Like most of my stay, this is a way point to my actual vacation and finding place coming up north form Rt. 202 was bit tricky but getting on I287 was quick and easy. (older GPS will tell you to get on 287 at dead-end street) I got there later for reception but as usual breakfast was nice with made to omelet. The bacon was not on the buffet but when we asked at the Omelet station, staff gave whole plateful to share with my other party. Overall, Embassy suite like this one is well worth the money and great value. Only wished all Embassy suites offer free Wi-Fi.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your honest and kind review! I am glad to see that you are loyal to the Embassy brand!