“Older facility and very noisey”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Houston, Texas
“Older facility and very noisey”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed in this hotel for two nights and were quite dissatisfied with the A/C and the very noisy atmosphere. The A/C was to cold in one room and to hot in the other. People constantly slamming doors all hours of the night. The staff was to busy talking on the telephone instead of working with the customers standing at the front desk. I would not recommend this hotel. Not a very good experience.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrea C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time reviewing our hotel. I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the air conditioning and noisy corridors. We had a problem with one chiller that we promptly fixed and now operating at 100%. I have shared your review with my executive team to ensure that this is not a problem in the future. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.
Thank you for being our guest.
Best regards,
Andrea Carnevale

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Turkish first
Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My stay at this ES was a huge disappointment. I was unable to enjoy any of the amenities or get a good night sleep due to the amount of noise from a very large group of guests that had booked the majority of the hotel. The children of these guests were allowed to run around unsupervised until late into the night. The group of guest were disrespectful to the property and other guests.
I was also very surprised how dirty the bath tub was. It appeared as if it had not been cleaned in several months.
No possibility of returning to this one.

Room Tip: My tip is to book at a different hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Isra S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
I am so sorry that you did not have a pleasant stay! The hotel has been working diligently on trying to manage the larger groups that stay at the hotel. I will make sure to let our security team know the issues that you had during your stay.

I also apologize for the state of your bathtub. We take all of our guests comments very seriously and use them to improve guest experience. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime if you would like to discuss your stay further.

We hope you do decide to give us another chance in the future!
New York, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The indoor areas, outdoor grounds and full suites make this hotel special, great rooms and staff always a pleasure. The complimentary breakfast is sure to please. The kids loved it! Thanks for a fantastic weekend!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Isra S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending your weekend with us; we are very happy to hear you enjoyed it! I am glad that you enjoyed our atrium as we do work very hard to maintain all the various plants that we have on display. I have let the staff know as well about your positive reviews- we really do appreciate it! It was a pleasure serving you during our complimentary, cooked-to-order breakfast.

We hope we see you again in the future!

Isra Shaikh
Front Office Supervisor
Thurmont, Maryland
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This Embassy Suites hotel provided us with an excellent hotel experience. We have stayed here three times over the last three years, and each time we have been very pleased. Several other family members have stayed here as well. It has become our destination hotel for periodic family meetings in northern New Jersey. The staff, the room and the breakfast selections and food preparation have always pleased us.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Andrea C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Guest,
thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience about your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel, our Team and our breakfast.
Thank you for recommending our hotel to your family members as we are glad that we became your gathering point for family reunion.
Looking forward to welcoming you again at the Embassy Suites Parsippany. Thank you for your loyalty.
Manning
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We have stayed at this Embassy Suites on several occasions over the last three years. It is a convenient location for our family gatherings and it has served us well. Several of our other family members also stay at this hotel and we have always been highly satisfied with our guest experience at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Peter,
thank you for taking the time and writing about us.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the time spent in our hotel with your family. This means a lot to us as we are striving to deliver excellent service and memorable experiences.
Looking forward to welcoming you again at the Embassy Suites Parsippany.
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I truly adore the staff at the Embassy and they never fail to wow me. From check in to check out I am taken care of. Linda, Josh, and 2 other members of the FD staff who's names I can't recall at the moment are tops in my book. I will find their names and do another review. My daughter ended up getting stuck on a faulty elevator this weekend and we were compensated and I greatly appreciate that. The staff member is a gentleman who's name begins with a K.

My only problem/ concern this weekend was the large group of guests that rented out a block of suites. They were rude, loud, obnoxious, messy and just plain old nasty. I think any bad reviews this hotel gets when this group of people comes is directly because of them. I was asked if I would be back next weekend. I intended on making a reservation but I think I have to choose somewhere else because they will be back.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Andrea C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time to write about us. I really appreciate the fact that our Team always welcomes you and makes you feel at home. Linda, Josh and I believe you are referring to Kyle, and of course the rest of the Front Desk Team, carry on their job with passion. Receiving such a compliment from you is a celebration of their dedication to hospitality. On the other hand please accept my apologies for not being able to fully meet your expectations last weekend and trust me when I say that we will do our best to better manage the situation when a large group is in house. Please contact me or the hotel in case you have any concern and we'll be happy to address them. Looking forward to welcoming you again at the Embassy Suites Parsippany.
Kind regards,
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Booked 1 night for a business trip July 2014... ES doesn't disappoint. Room was spacious with separate sleeping area, 2 flat screen TVs, microwave, coffee maker, dining table for 4 and three sinks! Hot buffet breakfast offered omelettes to pancakes...fruits, breads, pastries, oatmeal, etc. You don't leave hungry.
Check in and check out were a breeze. Would stay again for next meeting.

Room Tip: Try to book on the 5th floor... it's the highest, which helps with the noise level of the palm s...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Good afternoon and thank you for reviewing our hotel. It is always a pleasure to read that we were able to fulfill your expectations and that you enjoy your stay with us. I also would like to thank you for appreciating our two-rooms spacious suite and our breakfast , which is free to every guest and on top of the buffet, features a cook to order station, where you can order omelettes, eggs, pancakes and so on.
Thank you for your loyalty and see you soon at the Embassy Suites Parsippany,