“Always enjoy this Embassy Suites”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Reviewed 27 August 2014

One of the best Embassy Suites we've ever stayed at, would recommend it to anyone travelling through Parsipanny. The service is great, rooms are comfortable, and the hotel atrium is beautiful. Easy access to I-287.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Andrea C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Thomas,
Thank you very much for the great review!
We are so glad you always enjoyed being our guest and we are happy that you considered us one of the best Embassy Suites you have ever stayed at. Comments like yours give us the energy to keep doing our job with passion and pride, delivering excellent customer service and memorable experience.
We are looking forward to your next stay with us.
Andrea Carnevale

Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel gives me a hard time to rank her! From one side it's lobby is gorgeous and exotic, rooms are very accommodating but I think it lacks renovation, pool wasn't very clean, our stay was on a busy weekend and the therfore we didn't even get room service!, but I think I would give it another chance at some point!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience. I am sorry to read that we were not able to conquer your loyalty and that you have mixed feelings about our property. I thank you for mentioning our beautiful lobby and for giving us another chance to make it right next time you'll visit us. We are planning to do some renovation in the next future which combined with the excellent service our Team delivers, will make our hotel the best place for you to stay. Please contact us directly and we will take care of your reservation and make sure you’ll have a memorable stay.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again.
Best regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I have been coming to the Embassy suites in Parsippany for over 20 years but have not been here for at least three. It used to be the nicest hotel in the entire state of NJ, but now, it is run down and feels like I'm in the middle of the ghetto. Although the atrium is still beautiful with the nice green plants and trees, the carpets are dirty, the tubs need to be refinished and it just needs a face lift. The people that are now visiting this establishment are that of very noisy, with a complete lack of class. This will be my very last visit today, and I am saddened, as I have a lot of good memories from past visits. The customer service is excellent, but that is not all there is to have a good experience in a Hilton, where my expectations are very high all around. Farewell ES of Parsippany NJ, I will miss you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Andrea C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time reviewing our hotel. I am deeply sorry about the perception you had after revisiting our hotel after three years. We try our best to maintain and keep every area of the hotel in good conditions but as you noticed, there are some areas that are more tired than others. For this reason we are working on a refurbishment plan which will be happening in the next years and we'll make our hotel as beautiful as it used to be.
I understand your disappointment but on the other hand I appreciate the fact that you recognized that we deliver excellent customer service. I know that's not all, but it is a great starting point, as sometimes you can have a beautiful hotel with mediocre customer service.
I hope you'll give us another opportunity, and in that case, do not hesitate to contact me directly as I'll be happy to welcome you at the Embassy Suites Parsippany.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We held a sales training workshop at the Embassy Suites and the entire staff did an outstanding job of providing us with everything that we needed to ensure the success of our workshop. The facility and food were great and the staff really went above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Sheila,
thank you very much for writing about us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that your sales workshop went well. As a Team, we are committed to deliver excellent customer service and from your words I can understand that we accomplished that mission. I will share your comment with my Team and will also praise them for the excellent job.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.
Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We have stayed here at least 5 times in the last year! very nice accomodations, very accommodating staff. we come with children and the place is very child friendly. beautiful atrium in lobby to relax by, with fountains that are both nice to look at and reduce lobby noise. nice pool and gym. My only complaint is that sofa beds can use new mattresses.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Isra S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review! We are very happy to hear that you and your family are loyal customers. Our staff prides themselves on our great customer service and are very happy to hear your praises.

I am happy to hear you have enjoyed our beautiful atrium and the fountains, fitness center, and pool. Thank you and we hope to see you and your family again soon!

Isra Shaikh
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Quite rooms and hotel nearby the Bayer Headoffice. With separate kind of living room well suited for longer business stays. Pool needs renovation since paint is getting loose in the pool. Interesting interior and good breakfast - but be avare that at 9 sharp every food ist removed immidiatly! Hotel surronded by roads and highways.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Andrea C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Franz,
thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and I thank you for highlighting the convenience of the hotel location and spacious suites we offer to every guest. As far as breakfast serving time, from Monday to Friday we usually have guests on business who tend to leave the hotel early in the morning to go to work. That's why breakfast opens from 6am to 9am, even if we leave the coffee machine out after that to grab a coffee to go for later risers. During the weekends when we mainly have leisure guests, breakfast is served from 7am to 10.30 am, giving the opportunity to our guests to sleep a little longer and at the same time, having the opportunity to enjoy breakfast.
Once again, I want to thank you for being our guest and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My boyfriend was sent here for work conferences for two weeks, so I ended up going to stay with him for three nights. I thought the hotel was very clean, and very quiet. They cleaned the room every day, and the common areas were always clean as well. There are quite a few rooms but you never hear voice; Probably because of the open design with the rooms on the perimeter. There was rarely anyone in the pool and it is open until 12AM. They have a decent sized gym that is generally pretty empty as well. It is about 15 minutes from the mall and there a few good restaurants close; Eccola was our favorite for a reasonably priced, decent meal. The complimentary breakfast and coffee was not too great, but comparable to most hotels. One of the mornings there was a large organization staying and we couldn't find seating for breakfast, but we grabbed stuff to go to the room and it was no big deal. The staff are friendly and quick to accommodate guests. The room was large and had a refrigerator, microwave, sink and cabinetry. It was pretty perfect for us because we did not plan on doing any sort of cooking. I am generally picky about hotels and was nervous about it before I went, but I can honestly say It felt cleaner than many places we have stayed and I got a good nights sleep. Two televisions in each room (one in the bedroom, one in the living room). Overall positive experience.

Room Tip: We had a corner room at the south end of the hotel and could not hear a sound.