“Very professional.”

Sheraton Parsippany Hotel
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
“Very professional.”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Came in to Parsippany on business, a quick 2 night stay. Great location, very close to all restaurants and the like. Took a short 6 mile drive to downtown Morristown and had the best steak I have ever had at Roots steakhouse. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Phil R
Justin D, VIP Coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Hello Phil R

Thanks for a nice review. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you return on your next visit to the area.

Justin.Drezner@sheraton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 3 night this month. The welcome , room and breakfast were perfect. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation. The staff were most helpful, and the rooms were very comfortable, I had a great nights sleep every night .

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Joseph H
Hello Joseph H

Thanks for a nice review and for your recommendation. We hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Totowa, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We met up with family and friends yesterday at your property before going to a wedding off property. Everyone was very nice, especially bartender Bobby from the lounge. She was fast and efficient in accommodating our very large group. Kudos to her...

Room Tip: Our room was very clean.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 983leew
Hello Lee W,

Thank you for a nice review and highlighting Bobbie. We hope to see you return when you come back to our area.

Memphis, United States
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I travel frequently for work. The Sheraton Parsippany (the locals call it "The Towers") is a great hotel. First, it looks like an English castle and sits next to a small lake. The rooms have been updated recently and are very nice. Bed was amazing with high-end linens. LOVED the work out facility. Club level was nice and amenities in line with expectations, but nothing remarkable.

Came here on bus trip. Had to stay separate from team as the other hotel was full. I was the lucky one. The front-desk clerk was extremely professional and welcoming. All personnel were very helpful and attentive, without being instrusive. All in all a great place and centrally located to the crowded Morristown / Parsippany 298 area of NJ.

Room Tip: Avoid the north end as it is close to I-80. All other rooms would be good.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Marshall B
Justin D, VIP coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Hello Marshall B,

Thanks for a great review. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you return when you come back to our area.

New Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed here with many problems. I paid for the club lounge and it was bad.

1) Bedsheets were unclean with hair on it
2) Large religious group at hotel were rude. They asked me to turn their lights on and when I did not they cursed me.
3) beds uncomfortable
4) Club breakfast had excessive buttery eggs with unpalatable greasy sausage links which made me sick.
5) dogs allowed in hotel. Maids need to clean better. My allergies were horrendous during my stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lee k
Justin D, VIP coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Hello lee k,

Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to hear of your negative experience. We do pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel and I'm sorry to hear we fell short in regards to your room. I do apologize regarding our guests' behavior during your stay with us and I'm sorry if it created a negative perception of our hotel. We do have security on site so feel free to report that should that occur again.

With regard to the club food, I'm sorry to read that it was not up to your liking and your comments will be shared with our food and beverage team. We are a pet friendly hotel so I'm sorry it interfered with your allergies. We do ensure we clean rooms that have had a pet in it as thoroughly as possible and I'm sorry we did not to ensure a positive room experience.

If you'd like to discuss your experience further, feel free to connect with me at Justin.Drezner@sheraton.com. I look forward to assisting you should you contact me.

Morgantown, West Virginia
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

By far the worst sheraton I have stayed in. Booked two rooms. When I arrived the man at the front desk was very nice. But I could not understand him very well. After asking for two rooms that join I was told I get what I get. Once we got to our rooms the wife does her normal bed Checks for bed beds and such. No bed bugs but very dirty sheets on the lower sections. This is a 4 star hotel ? i would expect when you stay there wifi would be free not 9.99 a night . WiFi is free almost everywhere you go now time to get with the times management. Also I had such a late. Check in you would think they would not bother me with the do not disturb sign out. But of course the cleaning lady was banging on my door at 830 in the morning and when I opened the door she just stared at me and said something in a different language and walked away. Again worst stay of any sheraton ever maybe time to to start staying at hiltons.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank shawnuphold
Justin D, VIP Coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Hello shawnuphold,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. I am very sorry we were not able to provide connecting rooms. These types of requests, while we do our best to accommodate, are based on availability at time of check-in. Unfortunately, we were sold out the evening you arrived and we only have a limited number of connecting rooms. Had we had connecting rooms available, we would have been more than happy to do so. I do apologize regarding the housekeeping team knocking on your door so early in the morning. That's something that can corrected by our housekeeping leadership. I would love to talk with you further as we want our guests to have a great experience when they stay with us. If you'd like to connect with me, my email is Justin.Drezner@sheraton.com.

Thank you again and we hope this experience won't deter you from giving us another opportunity to serve you.

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Sheraton Parsippany is a wonderful hotel with a great staff i highly recommend as a first choice hotel when traveling to that part of new jersey keep up the good job guys.i would just love to see the members of the gym/pool have a little bit more courtesy to the hotel guests when using the facilities.

Room Tip: Ask for the concierge level when booking
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Jackmass1
Justin D, VIP coordinator at Sheraton Parsippany Hotel, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Hello Jackmass1,

Thanks for a great review. We certainly appreciate it and we look forward to seeing you again.