Hilton Parsippany
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$159
US$149
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$192
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
US$136
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$69
Red Roof
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$118
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$160
All reviewsruth chrislobby baroutdoor poolfront desk staffbusiness tripnew jerseyfitness centersteakhouseconferencenjnyc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed here 1 night for a family event. Check in staff very nice and quick check in. Provided complimentary pass for wifi, which was great to get, and the service was fast! Room was comfortable, as expected. Have to say that the ceiling in the bathroom looked like it had been repaired, replastered too many times, not good. Bathtub could also use a refresh. Gym was of nice size with multiple machines. Breakfast buffett was good, offered many options. Provided suggestions for dinner in the area, and enjoyed the location suggested. All in all a good stay.

Room Tip: We were the 1st room on the fllor, and were never bothered by noise. If further, appears it could have been a long walk from elevator to room!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
PHLAP_GM, Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We appreciate you sharing your observations with other travelers. We are refresing our rooms in the 4th quarter, specifically improving on your observations with the ceiling and surfaces. Come back and see us again

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Wife and I spent a night at this Hilton. I travel half my life for work, and I tend to stay at Hilton and Starwood properties on purpose. This Hilton obviously spent a lot of money on their lobby area, and it really shows. I just wished they spent of it on the rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank nhg00
PHLAP_GM, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thanks for your note. Our room refresh is coming at the end of this year. We are glad you enjoyed what we have done with the lobby and lounge area already

Reviewed 9 May 2014

mold in the bathroom tile and ceiling. Bathroom floor not clean. Room very dark. Good Wi-Fi, good Exec Lounge. Bed was comfy, but walls very thin. I could see the light from the adjoining room under the door. When the guest used the hairdryer, it sounded like it was in my room. AC loud and making strange noise.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Kimberly,
Thank you for your note, our rooms are checked for these issues quarterly in our maintenance program, it appears it was missed. I can not identify your room from your screen name, if you can drop us a note at ewrph_gm@hilton.com so we can give this another look. I apologize you encountered this issue. During our upcoming rooms refresh we will be removing the connecting doors which appears to be the source of noise.
We appreciate the feedback

Reviewed 5 May 2014

No x-pelair in bathroom. Hotel rooms not maintained as upholstery completely beaten up. Shoddy looking. Pool was filthy with snot on side of pool. No lifeguard. Roof in main hall collapsed on band members Friday evening (25 April 2014). Event was severely disrupted. This was a clear indictation of state of dis-repair of Hotel building. Hilton not recommended

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
PHLAP_GM, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you expected. This certainley is not typical of our hotel and staff, and I am investigating the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel but obviously we fell short in your experience. We hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I recently spent a few days here recently for work and overall, it was a pleasant experience. The hotel lobby was beautiful and the staff was very friendly and very attentive. My room was clean and quite. The only downside was the mattresses on both of the beds in my room were not very comfortable. The heavenly bed this was not, as I could hear the springs with every turn. I slept well enough but the beds were not as comfortable as the looked. Overall, it was a pleasant experience, with clean rooms and bathrooms. The staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you for a pleasant visit!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
PHLAP_GM, General Manager at Hilton Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for your overall positive comments. We will be refreshing our rooms later this year which includes a new bedding package, that I am certain you will find very comfortable. Hope you will have an opportunity to return.