“Weekend stay”

Ramada Limited Parsippany
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I stayed at this Ramada with my husband a week ago and I have to say that it was a pretty nice place for the price. $59.99/night plus tax! on route 46...you can't beat that. This was a hotel, not a motel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2012

It was my first time in a Ramada inn & I was not pleased with the cleanliness of the hot tub 3 strands of hair was in the tub, the pillows were old & lumpy, there were no fitted sheet on the bed,the towels were dingy water temperature never got hot. When we checked out after only 4 1/2hrs after checking in we were never asked why are how was our stay. I tried ignoring the issues by attempting to make the best of things but my mate refused to ignore the obvious &insisted we went home. "baby our house is much better than here we will never return to this place."

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2012

The room I was in was clean and comfortable but there was a heavy chemical smell...lots of construction workers hanging around smoking and the not so pleasant smell was all over the hotel. This is an older property that needs some repairs, but overall it was OK, except I paid $120 to stay here and that was thru Expedia...so I guess they made a nice commission on me.

The buffet breakfast was not what I would call nutrition and I found Burger King more palatable...and I am not a picky eater.

I won't stay here again even though the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Room was very decent for the price. Allowed our dog, which most places did not. Only problem was noise from I-80 nearby, which wasn't motel's fault.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2012

The towels were dirty. The sink was cracked. Bugs, such as millipedes, were occasionally on the wall. On the bright side, decent night's sleep.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends