“jimbo”

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
North East, Maryland
“jimbo”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Excellent stay everyone was very accommodating and room was clean and TV in working order
Restaurants were very convenient the front desk was very helpful and kind. I would stay again if I was in area and need room .

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Brian K, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you, James, for staying at the Days Inn of Parsippany and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is a pleasure to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude.

Your feed back is very important to us and helps us with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service to all of our guests.

We hope to see you soon and have the opportunity to serve you again. Best wishes!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Parsippany
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Very quiet rooms. Accessible to shops movies etc. Great place to stay if you dont want to pay NYC prices and not mind the drive.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you, Charles, for staying at the Days Inn of Parsippany and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is a pleasure to hear that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable.

Your feedback is very important to us and helps us with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service to all of our guests.

Parsippany
Reviewed 14 April 2014

It was a okay stay, I was there for 5 nights and I did not have a remote for 4 of those nights, even after notifying the staff, also the thermostat was not working properly and it was freezing in my room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Avantika M
Thank you, Avantika, for staying at the Days Inn of Parsippany and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a positive experience with us.

I am sorry to hear that no one was able to provide a television remote for you during your stay as soon as possible. It is not our hotel's policy to take such a long time to provide a simple amenity for a guest. I do apologize on behalf of my staff and will take the proper steps to ensure that this does not happen again.

Regarding the thermostat, our Maintenance Staff is more than capable of fixing the heating unit in each room. If, by chance, our Staff is unable to fix the problem, our Front Desk will gladly move you to a room with a properly functioning heater. Next time, just call '0' from your room phone and someone will assist you with anything you need.

Baltimore
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Stayed here for a business trip. Front desk friendly, hotel gives off appearance that it has been cleaned in some type of way, but you just DONT REALLY know! Room reeked of a stale Camel cigarette smell! Carpets, room decor was ANCIENT! The dust or whatever it was in the room Did serious damage to my allergies! I took off the top blanket and it sent me into a sneezing frenzy from all of the dust that flew from it! Not modern at all outside of the flat screen TV. i guess for the price, location, and KNOWING its NOT 5 star it may be ok for some. I don know... but I can assure you that I won't be coming back. Felt itchy the whole time I was there!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for staying at the Days Inn of Parsippany and taking the time to write a review about your experience. I am disappointed to hear that you did not find our guest room's more to your liking.

Regarding the cleanliness of our rooms, it is not our hotel's policy to allow rooms to be left dusty or dirty and will ensure that our housekeeping staff takes the appropriate time and effort to keep the rooms as clean as possible.

As for the decor, we acknowledge that our furnishes are a bit dated and are in the process of finding newer, more modern items to replace the existing ones over the next few seasons.

Again, your feedback is very important to us and helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service to all of our guests.

We hope to see you soon and to have the opportunity to better serve you.

Travellers are raving about these Parsippany hotels