“Great price & helpful staff”

Days Inn Parsippany
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Great price & helpful staff”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I've never stayed at a Days Inn before as I usually stay at the Hilton Brand of properties but since they were full I stayed at the Days Inn in Parsippany. I was very surprised on how clean everything was even for a smoking room and the accommodations were quite nice. I would definitely look into this chain again for my needs instead of for example the Hampton Inn. Lynn at the front desk was EXTREMELY nice and helpful more so then service I've come to receive at even high end Hilton & Marriott hotels. It is nice when someone takes the time to care about you as a person! I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Non smoking rooms in the main building have newer equipment. However I found the smoking room I had...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Brian K, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is a pleasure to hear that you had such a positive experience with us.

We hope to see you soon and have the opportunity to serve you again. Best wishes!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Parsippany
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The outside stairs and balcony of the rear part of the hotel to get to the room can and must be improved, I was affraid to get through them.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Brian K, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for staying at the Days Inn of Parsippany and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you were not entirely comfortable using the stairs in our Economy building. We do understand your concerns and we are trying our best to push renovation in that section forward as soon as possible.

Parsippany
Reviewed 27 April 2014

you will be valuable here only if you are paying full price. if you have any discount thn don't stay here. hallway was smoky all the time. their door is just weird. everytime someone close door in hallway you can hear it because its too loud. didn't bother me in day time but night time hard to sleep hearing those door sound. also room wasn't that great but I guess for price its worth it. room is too small than what they saw in pictures.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn of Parsippany and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am disappointed to hear about your experience and would like to take this opportunity to assure you that we value all of our guests, regardless of the rate they pay.

Regarding the smoky hallways, we ask all of our guests to acknowledge a penalty for smoking in a non-smoking room by initialing a clause on their Registration Card. Unfortunately, Management does not have much control over what our guests do once they enter their rooms and some guests do decide to ignore the non-smoking warnings.

Regarding the door sounds, a tour group from abroad was at our hotel during your stay and were responsible for the loud door slamming. I have reached out to the various tour guides that operate in our area to request that they inform their guests to try and close their doors gently so as not to disturb our other guests.

Again, I will do my best to ensure that the quality of our guests experience improve. Your feed back is very important to us and helps us with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service to all of our guests.

We hope to you give us another chance so that we have the opportunity to serve you again. Best wishes!

Travellers are raving about these Parsippany hotels

North East, Maryland
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Excellent stay everyone was very accommodating and room was clean and TV in working order
Restaurants were very convenient the front desk was very helpful and kind. I would stay again if I was in area and need room .

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you, James, for staying at the Days Inn of Parsippany and for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is a pleasure to hear that you had such a positive experience with us and I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude.