“Great as always”

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Sewell, New Jersey
“Great as always”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've stayed at this hotel multiple times and it has become my place to go whenever I'm in northern NJ. I've come to know all the staff and they are all extremely friendly and welcoming. I can't say that I've never had any problems but the staff always help resolve them within reasonable time. I like to stay in Room 242 because its spacious and the bathroom is slightly larger than the rest. If possible, I'd recommend staying in the main building (attached to the lobby)

Also, I have to agree that the older property should be renovated, but the complaints I've been seeing seem to stem from the fact that this isn't a 4 or 5 star hotel....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Brian K, Supervisor at Days Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you, Sarah, for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It is a pleasure to hear that you had such a positive experience with us.

Your feed back is very important to us and helps us with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service to all of our guests.

We hope to see you soon and have the opportunity to serve you again. Best wishes!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Plattsburgh, New York
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The pictures of the hotel rooms online are false advertising and you don't know what you're getting based on the website.
There are two separate buildings. Unless you pay the extra, unbeknownst to you, you will stay in the old motel section. This part of the hotel is very sketchy. You can only access your rooms from outside and it looks like an old efficiency building. There were three doors into my room, which did not make me feel comfortable at all since they were all old and scratched up, and the locks looked like they wouldn't stop a thing. The room was dated, and it had mold in the bathroom. The beds were rock hard and extremely uncomfortable. The carpet smelled. Every time someone walked by or closed a door it was so loud you could feel the vibration. The sheets and towels, along with the bathroom had been cleaned, but overall I would not ever stay here again and don't recommend anyone staying here either.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Lacroixs99
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.

I am disappointed to hear about your experience in the Economy section of our hotel. It is not our hotel's policy to ignore any requests from our Guests and would like to apologize on behalf of our staff. If you return to the area, please contact me directly for a complimentary upgrade to our Business section.

Travellers are raving about these Parsippany hotels