“business traveler”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pennsville
EL DORADO
“business traveler”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

This was a business trip for two people setting up a mini office and the only thing that I din't like was not being able to get the loan of a second office chair for the second person in the room. We had to borrow a straight back chair from the breakfast room to support our mission while we were there. We also were not able to get a luggage cart to move supplies at check-out.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MtLaurel, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington, responded to this review, 12 November 2012
We sincerely appreciate your feeback and will work to get the amenties that you have mentioned are important to our business travelers. I am sorry that you needed to use a chair from the SuperStart Breakfast Area to work. I would also like to apoloigize that there wasn't a luggage available for you in the lobby at check out. Thank you very much for your business. We wish you all the best in setting up your new office!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I used to stay in Super 8's years ago - always great value, always very clean. There was one in Norman OK that beat any less-than-the-Plaza-New-York I'd ever stayed in, complete with sauna, pool table, swimming pool. Sadly, the whole chain took a real dive, becoming just a step above the worst of the Red Roof Inns.
So I had my doubts.
This entire hotel, though, was fabulous. The room decorations weren't shag carpet, but mine had great deco-style pillows and furniture, was extremely clean, and even the soap and other sundries were much better than normal. As I said, I had my doubts, but I would recommend this place without hesitation. Very very nice front desk people.
One word of warning - my Garmin took me about 6 miles out of the way, for some unfathomable reason, to an empty lot! This hotel is right off the highway, you can't miss it.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
We are honored that you took the time to review your stay at the Super 8 Pennsville! Experienced travelers and reviewers like yourself always give us important and valuable feedback. We are always excited for new guests to try us out because we are the NEW Super 8! With modern decor, free breakfast, and meeting spaces we sincerely strive to give our guests above and beyond service. Thank you so much for leaving a tip about how to locate us just off the highway, and we hope to see you again on your next business trip!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pennsville
Hampton Inn Pennsville
Hampton Inn Pennsville
#2 of 4 in Pennsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Carney's Point
Holiday Inn Express Carneys Point
Hilton Wilmington / Christiana
Best Western Plus Newark/Christiana Inn
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Downtown Wilmington - Legal District

Been to Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington? Share your experiences!