“pretty new and good”

Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pennsville
Reviewed 21 July 2014

clean rooms nd friendly People. Sometimes too cool in the whole Hotel and maybe they could have few more programs on TV

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank alexanderw346
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Hey Alexander, We are super happy that you enjoyed a great stay with us at the Super 8 Pennsville.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback about the TV Channels and the temperature of the hotel and hope that these things won't deter you from staying with us again soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Teresa N, Social Media Manager at Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My guy and I spent one night at this hotel. The room was clean, the air unit worked well. The one drawback of the hotel was that there was no microwave inside the room. There was a refrigerator in the room. The color scheme is a little loud but the beds were comfortable. It was a pretty good value and convenient to the highway. We would stay here again.

Travelers tip, there is only ONE elevator. If you don't have a lot of luggage and are on a low floor take the stairs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Nicole, I'm glad you and your guy enjoyed a super couple's retreat! Although we do not have microwaves in our guestrooms, we do have mini fridges. I'm glad that you got use out of that! The Super 8 Pennsville provides super value, convenient and pleasant guest service and I'm very happy that you experienced all of that!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Hotel was clean and the staff was great. Location and price was really great, I would come and stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Merriella, Thank you so much for your super duper comments about your stay at the Super 8 Pennsville. Cleanliness, guest service, location and price are all things super here!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was a really nice place. Clean rooms and a friendly, helpful staff. A real bargain! I have stayed there at least 3 times in the past 2 years and have never been disappointed. The free breakfast has a good variety (hot and cold) and the area is well kept.

Room Tip: The rooms towards the south face the woods and are very quiet. We have family near there and it is j...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Mike, It is refreshing to hear you brag about your bargain stay! We sincerely enjoy delivering great stays at super low rates and I'm excited to hear that we have been delivering on that promise to you for the last 2 years! Thank you so much for your loyalty. We are very lucky to have super guests like you!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Hotel was very clean inside and out. Staff was polite and very helpful. I will definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Hey Jay C, We love providing cleanliness and friendliness to every guest. Thank you for recommending our hotel to others and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I needed a room in the area at the last minute, and reluctantly booked a room here. I had only ever stayed at a Super 8 once in the past, and the experience was not pleasant. So I avoided it like the plague in the past. Well, either this place is an excepton, or they have a new management, or something, because this Super 8 was super fantastic!

When I arrived, the friendly blonde woman at the desk already had everything ready. Keys and all! First good sign. Then as I looked around I noticed how spanking clean everything looked. Second good sign. But the real shocker was when I got to the room and opened the door. I had to look at my key to be sure I was in the right place. Before me lay one of the nicest motel rooms I've ever stayed in. And, the nicest budget motel room I've ever seen.

They had a nice continental breakfast with make-your-own waffles, very fresh tasting pastries, cereals both hot and cold, toast, coffee, tea, etc. The breakfast area was kept immaculate.

The motel is also very well located. You are in walking distance of an Applebee's (if desperate and it's late), a Cracker Barrell, and a Dunks. For better quality late at night, there is an all night diner a mile down the road, which was very nice.

I highly recommend this wonderful motel, and have every intention to book here again when in the area.

Oh, and the gas in the area is dirt cheap. Comparatively, that is.

Room Tip: If you cannot get a first floor room, ask for one close to the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for trying us out on your recent family trip. We are so glad we made you a super fan! We are newer Super 8 that opened in 2010 as part of a new design package called innov8 by Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. That may explain the super fancy look and feel of our hotel! I'm pleased that you were greeted and checked in warmly (quickly and efficiently too) by Lauren, our amazing Front Desk Manager. I'm very excited reading your journey of surprises from Lauren to your guestroom! It is our pleasure to provide clean and comfortable standard amenities at a price that doesn't break the budget. That's the value of the Super 8 promise. I'm glad that our SuperStart Breakfast provided a great start to your morning with made fresh waffles, The Super 8 Cinnamon Bun, and our 24 hour coffee station! In addition to SuperStart Breakfast, I'm glad you had chance to enjoy the other dining options within walking and driving distance from the hotel. It sounds like you had a really fun time! We are so pleased that you enjoyed a super stay with us and we are anticipating your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pennsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Carney's Point
Clarion Hotel - The Belle
Clarion Hotel - The Belle
#6 of 12 in New Castle
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington Christiana

Been to Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington? Share your experiences!