“The only hotel I stay at in lower NJ”

Hampton Inn Pennsville
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pennsville
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I have stayed at this hotel close to 40 times over the past 5 yrs and everytime I walk away happy. This hotel is clean, comfortable and makes for a very pleasant stay. The staff is very friendly and courteous and will help you in any way possible. The rooms have that wonderful Hampton Inn comforters and down pillows. What I also like about this hotel is they have a very nice brand new workout room which is quite big for a Hampton Inn. They also have a little on site bar which is convienet since NJ only sells alcohol at liquor stores/bars. All w/in walking 2 blocks you have Applebee's, Cracker Barrell, McDonald's, Subway and Dunkin D's. It is also only 2 minutes off of both 295 and the NJ turnpike.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lemarph81
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Liaison at Hampton Inn Pennsville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear Lemarph81
Thank you for letting me share such an awesome review with our staff members. I'm happy that you found everything to be accommodating and that our staff made you feel welcomed. All of us here at the Hampton Inn Pennsville look forward to seeing you again on your next stay.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Pennsville

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Hotel staff is very pleasant, the hotel is very clean and the bed was a dream! Haven't had the opportunity to sleep this well in months. And as you depart you have the Opportunity to grab a coffee at dunkin donuts, a hearty meal at cracker barrel or a light meal at subway. Can't get any better than this! Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2012
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Liaison at Hampton Inn Pennsville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Dear Thesoupnazi88,

It was a pleasure reading your review on our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us. I'm so glad you enjoyed your accommodations and treated with such warm hospitality. We look forward to seeing you again through your travels.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Evert time that we stay at this Hampton Inn we are over whelmed not only by the comfort of the rooms but the warmth that the employees exhibit which makes you feel like family.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Liaison at Hampton Inn Pennsville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Dear Roger G,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to fill out such an amazing review for our property. Our guest are our number one priority and it's nice to see that it stands out. We look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times and it is always been a great experience. The location is ideal for my business travel. The staff is always welcoming, pleasant, and accomodating. The rooms clean, inviting, and comfortable. Breakfast is a plus, even when I don't have time to eat there, they have "to go" bags!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Liaison at Hampton Inn Pennsville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2012

Dear 4Bunzie
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out such a great review for us. We do value you as a guest and your loyalty to the brand. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 22 December 2011

I'd like to start by saying that this Hampton Inn is in the top 5% of the 30+ Hampton Inn's that my wife and I have stayed at in the past year. This hotel is located in an easy-off/easy-on in the I-95/I-295 area and is located right next to an Applebee's and Cracker Barrel restaurant. The parking lot was well lit and had ample space for all the guests to park. After a brief wait, we were checked in and UPGRADED to a whirlpool suite (We are HHonors Diamond Members). The hotel lobby is very well taken care of and there were hot cookies in a basket at check-in. The room was spick and span clean and the bed was amazing; as usual. The room was quiet and very spacious.

I used the exercise room while I was at the hotel and it was pretty nice; with a couple treadmills, elliptical machine, medicine balls, and an array of weights with a bench. The lobby was also nice and they had a bar in the hotel. I've only seen this at one other Hampton Inn in the 10 years I've been staying at Hampton hotels; and it's a nice addition. Prices were fair (I paid $4.00 for a Blue Moon) and selection was fairly decent. Breakfast in the morning was your typical Hampton Inn fare, but the women and younger girl who tended to the breakfast area made sure that all the food was hot and fresh. I liked the new oatmeal; which was luke warm at the last hotel I stayed at, but not this one.

Check out in the morning was smooth and the ladies at the front desk were nice and greeted us with a smile. The only reason I would withhold from marking this as our top Hampton stay this year is because the toilet in our room was not working properly and wouldn't flush. I overlooked this because the rest of our stay was fantastic. We'd happily stay here again and would recommend it to you as well.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Liaison at Hampton Inn Pennsville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

Dear Goldarch,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for our property. It was such an awesome review to read and I will definetly be sure to share it with our staff. Your feed back is very much appreciative and recogonized to ensure proper training of our staff members and to provide excellent service everytime for our guest. When can we book your next reservation? :-)
Again, thank you so much and we look forward to an upcoming stay at our property.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn back in July for a short Anniversary get away. We just returned from our second stay and it was just as wonderful as the first! The staff is always very helpful and Olivia is just the best! The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable! I have been in the hotel business for 32 years and I have stayed in many hotels. This is by far one of the best!! I will come back again and again! Thanks for another great stay!! Loved it!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
HamptonInnPV, Social Media Liaison at Hampton Inn Pennsville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2011

Dear Fatbirds,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We're so glad to hear that you had yet another awesome stay with us. Ollivia is definetly a great asset to our company and we will be sure to let her know just how much you enjoy her. We can't wait to see you again.

Take care!

Reviewed 9 December 2011

This hotel is a great place to stay for the business traveller. The accomodations were very nice, the staff were efficient, the breakfast was very good and available early for those leaving early, good name-brand restaurants within walking distance, and easy access to interstate and easy drive to PHL.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Dear Hallpal,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and for recommending us as a "business friendly hotel". We look forward to accommodating your needs for your next stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pennsville
Super 8 Pennsville/Wilmington
Comfort Inn & Suites Carney's Point
Holiday Inn Express Carneys Point
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington Christiana
Homewood Suites by Hilton Wilmington - Brandywine Valley
Hilton Wilmington / Christiana

Been to Hampton Inn Pennsville? Share your experiences!