“Delicious and Authentic Indian Cuisine”
Review of India City - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
India City
Cuisines: Indian
Frenchtown, New Jersey
“Delicious and Authentic Indian Cuisine”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Fresh ingredients, authentic Indian recipes and outstanding service make India City worth the trip. Guests travel a distance to dine here because the food is worth it. We just discovered this fantastic restaurant and we wish we found it when they first opened. I expect to come back here often. We ordered so much food that we had to take it home and we fought over the leftovers the next day. All of this for $30 for two. Great value! If you enjoy the full range of Indian flavor you will really enjoy India City.

• Visited May 2013

Myerstown
“We go there regularly”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This is our favorite Indian restaurant in the ABE area. The decor is strange, but the food is excellent and authentic - my husband as been to Inda 5 times. I have tried almost everything on the regular menu, now I will try the vegetarian and tandori dishes. It is BYO.

• Visited March 2013
Collingswood, New Jersey
“Surprisingly good Indian food”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I was driving from NYC to Allentown for work last week and found this place on Yelp. The reviews were uniformly good, so I checked it out. India City is on the main street just off the river and although having strange decor, had very good Indian food. I was the only one in the restaurant on a Sunday night, so I was a little concerned but the food was very tasty. The owners used to have another Indian restaurant in Queens but chucked it to move to Phillipsburg. I got a really good Chaat for an appetizer and had a southern Indian curry dish with salmon and Naan. I saved the food for my lunch the next day and enjoyed a great lunch. Since I'm not that familiar with the Easton area, I'm not sure if there is a sizeable Indian community living there but hopefully people support this place- the food was really good.

• Visited April 2013
NJ
“Horrible”
Reviewed 16 February 2011

one word. awful awful awful awful awful awful awful awful. I wish I never read any good reviews on line and I wish I never knew this place. I was having so stressful day and the stuff added me so much stress.

• Visited February 2011
usa
“Great Indian Food in Phillipsburg, NJ”
Reviewed 26 November 2010

I have visited India City on two occasions. We have met people who go there every Friday night for months. They highly recommended the Tandoori Vegetable platter which was extremely tasty and contained a good variety of vegetables. The lamb Roganjosh was my favorite. There are several types of naan and the manager told me that they would make dhosa if called in advance. It's BYOB and the prices are reasonable. I will try to make the Wednesday night buffet and Chaat station. It is situated in an old house which I liked but other diners may not.

2 Thank vinceplano