“A great find!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“A great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

We have been looking for a new Indian restaurant since our favorite little Indian cafe closed in Nazareth,PA. We decided to drive over to Phillipsburg while in Easton one day... And we are so glad we did! This little place is in a strip mall, but don't let that concern you. We could smell the spices as soon as we pulled up. We visited on a Saturday afternoon and were pleasantly surprised to find a full lunch buffet hot and ready to be eaten. They had about 3 chicken dishes, 4 veg dishes, rice, fresh naan, salads, 2 pudding desserts, hot tea and several other accompaniments (all for about $12). Food was fresh, service was extremely friendly and attentive, and atmosphere was enjoyable. We cannot wait to go back.

Visited January 2014

Riegelsville, Pennsylvania
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

My husband an I have eaten at Clove many times, and have yet to be disappointed. The food is wonderful. My husband is British, and grew up eating Indian food, and finds Clove authentic and delicious. The owners and staff are warm, friendly, and very attentive. We hope and intend to continue to visit Clove weekly.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank badbrowndog
belvidere nj
“Very enjoyable,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

My wife and I went to Clove on Sunday afternoon just at 5pm, opening time, The owners were very gracious and helpful in explaining the menu. We ordered the sampler for two which was very enjoyable. In fact it was a little to rich for my taste as I am afflicted with gout when I eat too much protein. It was a nice evening out and I will likely return.

• Visited July 2013
New Jersey
“"Clean, Tasty, Friendly Staff"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

After driving past Clove many times, we finally decided to try it and we enjoyed it. We ordered a few different items from the vegetarian menu and had them spiced to medium. The stand-outs were the vegetable samosas and the aboo ghobi. I have eaten at Devi in NYC (Michelin star) and so the "bar" for Indian food has been set pretty high for me! Clove is a good choice when I can't make the trip to NYC! The restaurant was very clean and the staff was friendly.

• Visited July 2013
stewartsville,nj
“Wonderful Indian food and sophisticated atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

My husband and I had the lunch buffet and everything was delicious, fresh and tasty! The service was excellent as well. We'll be going back with our children.

• Visited June 2013