“FANTASTIC service!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Easton, Pennsylvania
“FANTASTIC service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I don't normally write reviews for places, however, I visited this Taco Bell this past week and was very happy with my experience there. The service there was wonderful. The cashier Jesse was great. He had a smile on the entire time and was very polite as well as efficient. He was very quick wih packing my order while still making sure it was correct. I will definitely be driving back to this Taco Bell even tho I have one closer to my home. The great service is worth the extra time!

• Visited June 2014

Phillipsburg, New Jersey
“Best service ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I just wanna say the service was amazing when I was last at taco bell in April. Dylan at the drive threw was friendly and the next I ate inside the cashier Jesse was also a friendly fellow he was very funny and looked he knew he was doing. Hope to see more of these two.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!