“Great Thai food and service”

Acasia Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in Phillipsburg
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The owners/operators of Acasia Thai Restaurant share a passion for food. We believe that a dinner out should not only tantalize the taste buds but all of the other senses as well. We hope the sights, sounds and tantalizing aromas here at Acasia Thai will combine to make your experience one to remember. We use only the finest, fresh produce and authentic Thai herbs and spices. We look forward to sharing our restaurant and hope to see you soon!.
Milford, New Jersey
“Great Thai food and service”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Thai is one of my favorite cuisines so I was happy to finally have this place open in Pburg. The menu had more options then most of the Thai restaurants that I go to. The prices are good and the portions very generous! Loved my favorite green curry which was loaded with fresh vegetables. Fried mango ice cream was delicious too! The waitress was friendly and provided us with excellent service. Great place!

• Visited August 2014

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Thai food, presented beautifully”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was our first visit, on the advice of friends who had eaten here several times. We went on a Friday night, did not need reservations. Indoor and outdoor seating, and we chose to eat outdoors due to the warm weather. This is BYOB, and our bottle of wine was immediately uncorked, and served with wine glasses, and two glasses of water with lemon. The service in the beginning, and throughout the meal was attentive and personal. We never needed to ask for anything - it was just anticipated. The menu was extensive, with many appetizers, salads, and various meals - stir fries, noodle bowls, grilled, and baked specials. There was a description of each dish, and each could be ordered with chicken, beef, shrimp, fish or vegetarian. The waitress was knowledgable about everything, and offered suggestions. For an appetizer, my husband had fried calamari which came with a spicy dipping sauce. I had shrimp/fish cakes over shredded carrots, with a salad type dip - both excellent. My husband had a beef stir fry with vegetables, which he liked. I had Old City dry noodles with shrimp - the sauce was sweet, although I was advised of that ahead of time. It was loaded with shrimp, as well as vegetables and noodles. Food can be ordered mild, medium, hot or Thai hot. We did medium this time, but I would do hot next time. I had Thai iced coffee which was in a tall fluted glass, sweetened and topped with cream. It had a "smoked" flavor, not in a bad way, and I loved it. It was sweet and delicious enough to be dessert but I had dessert also. I had sticky rice with mango, which was very good, although sweet to my taste, and my husband had chocolate ice cream which was presented with sliced strawberries and basil. Everything here is about presentation, which makes everything even nicer, as well as delicious. I brought half of my meal home, so portions are large. Cost for dinner, coffee, dessert, with tip was about $70. We were happy with that, and will recommend to friends, and go back to Acasia ourselves. Everything was presented beautifully, there was soothing background music, and it was a relaxing evening with excellent service.

• Visited July 2014
New Jersey
“Outstanding Authentic Thai Food!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Run don't walk to this amazing Thai Restaurant! I'm so glad we decided to try this restaurant. The outdoor seating is beautifully landscaped with plants, flowers and a soothing fountain. The indoor décor is beautiful and sets the tone for authentic cuisine. The staff is amazingly friendly and extremely attentive. We had everything from appetizers, salads to entree's and desserts. The portions exceeded our expectations and the presentation was excellent. We have been hearing very good feedback about this restaurant and although it was a good distance from our home, it was well worth the drive!

• Visited July 2014
Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
“What a Gem”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

This is high quality Thai in a shopping center. Decor is fantastic. Love the metal ceiling. Service was what you expect from 5 stars. Team service. Great presentation. Prices are LOW for the quality. Satay chicken and summer rolls were great appetizers. Pad Thai was among the best I ever had. Great consistency and the bowls being used let you pick up some of the great sauce with every forkfull. Sticky rice was perfect sweetness with plenty of nectar and they use Thai purple rice which is better for you and gives great consistency. I can't come up with a negative. I did not know what to expect since the place is new and my dare knew nothing about it. We were going to Center Valley to White Orchid and this was just as good.

1 Thank Ken P
New Jersey
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I am so glad we have a great Thai restaurant close to home! The food was delicious, the atmosphere was relaxing, and the service was excellent. We had the spring rolls and papaya salad to start--both were very good. I had the vegetarian pineapple cashew with jasmine rice. My husband had the sweet and sour vegetables and my son had the chili pepper beef. The portions were great for the price and the vegetables and beef were fresh and cooked perfectly! The dishes were flavorful had just the right amount of spice. For dessert we had the mango sticky rice...it was out of this world!! I am already looking forward to going back and will try their take-out too!

Visited February 2014