“dinner with friends”

Chand Palace at Piscataway
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Piscataway
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chand Palace serves Indian Food Cuisine and online ordering and free delivery, catering provider in new jersey.
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Great food. Only buffet. Lots to choose from. You can bring your own beer or wine. They will bring Dhosa(mini) as appetizers for you. Also naan will be done fresh and come to table. Service was ok. Nice desert options.

1  Thank Papppuu

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Taste! thats what matters the most...Chand Palace serves very good quality truly Indian tasting food Buffet. Me and my husband enjoyed every bite we took. Definitely worth going back to.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This place is awefull. I went for the buffet there picked up the plate for appetizers and it was dirty not just once but several time and there were around four or five waiters constantly staring at you while you are eating your food. The women at the cash counter is very noisy and the most ridiculous part was she brought the check while we were still eating. I was infuriated with the service. I drove for an hour to reach this place it was not at all worth it. The buffet was overpriced too, $42 for two people.

3  Thank Samantha1001
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is classic cuisine; only vegetarian. I have difficulty remembering what dishes I've enjoyed so their buffet comes in mighty handy. I try to taste as many items as I can and generally all are quite good.

1  Thank Irwin49
Reviewed 25 December 2013

We absolutely loved this place. Everything about this place was worth applauding...Be it food, service, price, ambiance...We took dinner buffet.. I have never seen such a huge spread for buffet ...It had got variety of appetizers, starters, deserts and lot of options for main course...Each and every thing we tasted was delicious. The staff was friendly and cordial...Service was worth giving few extra bucks as tip...The owner of the place was extremely down to earth...Overall one of the best experience in an Indian restaurant!!!