“Comfortable Neighborhood Spot”

Ranked #24 of 76 Restaurants in Piscataway
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Comfortable Neighborhood Spot”
Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

Pizza and Pasta has tasty food, and enough selection so that everyone can find something. You can go informal with a pizza or a full Italian dinner and be equally satisfied.. I also enjoy the cannolis. The atmosphere is comfortable, bonus is that its a little off the beaten path and so doesn't get crazy crowded like some of the chain restaurants. We always have pleasant experiences here. Friends of ours enjoy their take out but we've always eaten there.

“Fantastic Pasta Dishes”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Anytime I want pasta take out this is where I get it. Delicious dishes all of them! I especially like the variety in sauces. It seems like so many places only have marinara or alfredo anymore and I don't care for tomato based sauces. Here you can get all the standard Italian sauces and mushroom cream, garlic cream mmmmm. And the portions. Wow, even though they are a touch pricy my husband and I can easily share one dish (if we could ever agree on one dish). Good stuff. Check it out!

• Visited September 2012
Round Rock, Texas
“Best kept secret in the area, great Italian dishes”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I can't believe this place wasn't listed on TA sooner! I have been eating here for years and almost weekly I order one of their delicious pasta dishes to take home after work. By the way they make GREAT pasta dishes and pizza and they also have a small bar as well if you want to stop by for a few drinks.

They are located in a small strip mall next to a convenience store and dry cleaners in a quiet neighborhood off the main strip. The owners are very friendly and there is plenty of indoor seating. Try them once, you'll be back for more!

• Visited March 2012