“Great food at reasonable prices” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Great food at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great selection for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Friendly people and delicious food. located in a strip mall on a busy road, atmosphere is not their strong point. but you will be happy with your food.

• Visited October 2013

Vineland, New Jersey
“Great find!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Great food! Casual vibe. I love these type of byob, small, family owned places who focus on good food. I found this on Trip Advisor and will definitely return when back in the area.

Sayreville, New Jersey
“Birthday Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Just went with a few coworkers for lunch. Not the best looking place or the fastest service but the food was great and staff was friendly.......

• Visited March 2014
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Great Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Was looking for a quick dinner to satisfy multiple palates and came upon Cafe Bua. It's a smallish place that caters very well to fusion cuisine. My wife had the pork and kimchi quesadilla, which was very good and came with excellent fries. I had the hot and sour seafood soup, which was wonderful. The fish was not chewy, the broth was well seasoned and spicy, and they allow a choice of noodles which I appreciate. Overall a very good dinner, and the service was very friendly as well. Also, don't forget the great value. Two dinners here was under $30 with tax and tip.

• Visited January 2014
Linden
“Food was good - Service not so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

My lunch went to another table. The person at my table got their lunch and I waited and waited. I finally flagged someone down and they said it was coming.
ALL the people who came after us had food and hmmm someone looked like they had the same dish as mine.
I went to cancel my order as my friends lunch was getting cold and I did have to get back to work. Told mine would be out shortly and I would get a discount for the inconvenience. I got a whole 90 cent discount. Wowwee.
Soup was good but I doubt I would go back or recommend it.

• Visited November 2013