“A great experience!”

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A great experience!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Went several years ago - actually chose them because they landed in my front yard the year before (which was awesome). Although the ride wasn't thrilling (very calm winds and we didn't go too far), it was well done and I really enjoyed the experience. The wine and cheese after was nice. When we (my bff and I) went, they didn't offer to take our photo, but I see from their FB page that they are doing that now (good move!)

Visited June 2013

Pittstown, New Jersey, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Balloon Ride over western NJ”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Great experience... Views over mid-western New Jersey farmlands are terrific; we went at the height of the fall foliage season so the colors from above are amazing. This provider at Sky Manor Airport near Pittstown, NJ did a great job. We were lucky that we got to go on our booking date because sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate. The fun part was the landing in a backyard in downtown Clinton, NJ near Route 78.

Visited December 2012
Pittstown, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“What Fun!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I wasn't a rider, but my Son-In-Law arranged an anniversary flight with my Step-Daughter as a surprise. I was invited along as part of the ground crew and rode in their chase vehicle. From start to finish the guys and gals of Balloons Aloft were completely professional and a fun bunch to be with. We all got to assist in filling the balloon, the take off, landing and packing the balloon up to put in their trailer. Their pilot is very experienced and did a great job of choosing the landing site and gave the landowners the customary bottle of Champagne. He even flew over our property to give them a bird's eye view of our place. I can wholeheartedly recommend Balloons Aloft.

Visited May 2013
Flemington, New Jersey
“THANK YOU SO MUCH BALLOONS ALOFT for a most memorable experience!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My sons and I took a ride with Marty and crew yesterday and it couldn't have been more magical!
It was a surpise for my sons and they loved it. It was as if I were a little girl again and floating as I did in my dreams. Marty, Johanna, Eric and Alex were all the nicest, most polite, informative and professional folks I've ever met. Marty and Alex are the best photographers and they captured our fun and awe. All the reviews here are right on! Take the trip! You'll be so glad you did! Thank you again, to all of you at Balloons Aloft!

Visited July 2013
Plainfield, New Jersey
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Family Affair”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

The balloon drifted and landed not to far from the family house that was at the end of the balloon trip. So every year we had our balloon party waitng for the balloon to float over. Great memories.

1 Thank Melissa M