“Nice place to stay”

Bay Point Inn
Bay Point Inn
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Reviewed 13 November 2011

We just came back for quick trip to AC, it was for working reason, but it was worth the money, we should not judge a place for some people negative review. I will stay here again soon. Room was clean, so was the bathroom, refrigerator did not work, but we did not care for that anyway. Cheap enough. The only thing was the heater, but once we told them, warm enough for the rest of the night.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Lourdes B

Reviewed 19 August 2011

I recently stayed at this Motel, and i wanted to say, i was pleasantly surprised. I was traveling solo to an air show in Atlantic City and needed a room for a few nights. I have stayed on the Boardwalk for 400 a night , but this trip i was not with my wife. I was looking for a room to spend a few hours away from the beach and boardwalk. This place was great . I had a king size bed , a big room, AC and a refrigerator. A large bathroom and it was Clean. Over all the owner was very very friendly , and fixed me up when i forgot Shampoo. Thats why i bring my wife i guess:) I would tell anyone thats coming down this way to look these folks up. Very Very much worth the money for the room. Next time i will up-grade to the Jacuzzi Suite .

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Russell B
Travellers also viewed these Pleasantville hotels
Quality Inn Pleasantville
Quality Inn Pleasantville
#3 of 15 in Pleasantville
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Best Western Plus Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites

Been to Bay Point Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bay Point Inn

Address: 7074 Black Horse Pike, Pleasantville, NJ 08232-2806
Region: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Pleasantville
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Price Range: £183 - £192 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Bay Point Inn 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Bay Point Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bay Point Inn Jersey Shore, NJ - Pleasantville