“we will be back”

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“we will be back”
Reviewed 26 July 2011

i wasnt going to go here because of the picture and the reviews... it was a long shot honestly.. but im happy i chose to go. we got there early and the guy at the front was so nice we let us in own room like 5 hours ahead of time.. so instead of checking it at 3pm we got in at like 10 or 11. that was awesome we went up to the room and it was perfect only issue was the water in both shower and hot tub didnt push out enough but other then that i have NO complaints. we went down to the pool and me and my boyfriend were the only ones in there it was wonderful. DONT ALWAYS TRUST THE BAD REVIEWS. that and im not very picky. i was happy that it was only 103 for a night compare to the other places being 103 with no pool and not even close to how nice this place was.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lizzer711

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Reviewed 14 April 2011

I wish I had read the reviews before I stayed here. The place was noisy...I could hear people talking next door half of the night. Room was clean but that was about all I could say for th eplace. Front desk clerks not friendly at all. Breakfast was inedible. What a diappointing place. Find a better place!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Pleasantville hotels

Cape May, New Jersey
Reviewed 11 March 2011

Front desk is VERY rude. The Jacuzzi did not work, and after attempts for the hotel to reimburse difference in regular room rate, they did NOTHING ! Called complaint department for Choice Hotels, and got nowhere. Go to another hotel..this one is horrible.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Wildwood, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 February 2011

We stayed there on Friday Feb. 18, 2011. The attendant gave me room 214 I asked if there was something on the first floor due to my painful leg and walking up stairs is painful. He offered me room 148 he took the bill and just crossed off room 214 and wrote in 148. Within a few seconds he snatched it back and said no I rather give you 214. I walked up the stairs already in pain and opened the door to find the mattresses fully made up with sheets and blanket laying against the wall at the door and the frames across the floor. I took pictures. My sons and I went back down stairs with the picture and the attendant asked me what was wrong AFTER seeing the pictures so I asked. Is it normally for guest to put the beds together themselves? After about a 30 second pause he gave us keys to another room.I am glad we brought our own sheets and blankets.
There was a dog barking all night, people arguing and fighting outside it was a horrible stay. We came down there to attend a church service for the youth if it was not for the fact that the event ended at 11:30pm I would have driven back home (2 1/2 hour drive)

The bathroom is very small. I hope the pictures post correctly the white mattress should be leaning on the wall and the peach colored mattress should be next and the bed frames are on the floor,

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Williamstown, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 August 2010

{I came here with my 1 yr old and 4 yr old daughters for a little getaway} I have been here a few times before. The first time was $115 on a Saturday the following Saturday I came they wanted over $200 for the same exact room! So i left and went to the Econo Lodge which was great... So I decided if i wanted a decent price I had to go through choicehotels.com for my reservation... Money turned out to be fine, this time around.... Now I came in {on a 95+ degree day} the air conditioner keeps shutting off and on, I call the front desk the guy is really rude and he said give it a few minutes.. as i did. I said i wanted a refund or another room{after the 2nd time of calling about it}, he argued with me for over 5 mins and left the room. The air conditioner still goes off and on {on the 2nd day of me being here}. Then i just went in to their "fabulous" whirlpool and there is no type of water pressure in the tub portion, so i called th front desk yet again and they said I have to run the shower to get the water in the tub...... WTF! NEVER COME HERE AND GET ROOM 126!!! It is a 2 queen bed {smoking room} with a whirlpool! This will be the last time I EVER come back here... My suggestion is go to the Econo Lodge down the street like 5 mins.. They are alot nicer and the beds are OMG comfy!!!! And their prices seem to be steady and not changed every day... Take this as your warning please dont give this place one more dime for these jacked up rooms!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank lyn71506
APMAN652
Reviewed 27 June 2010

I understand that I need to check my high standards at the lobby if I'm looking for an inexpensive hotel, however this hotel is horrible. We picked it because it was close to Atlantic City and we couldn't get a room in North Wildwood (where we spent the whole day on the beach). The front desk staff was rude and I wasn't too comfortable leaving my credit card number with the staff. We went to the room, opened the door and it stunk! I tried to determine the source and couldn't. It wasn't a smoke smell, despite the cigarette burn hole on the comforter in a NON SMOKING ROOM. After a few minutes, I went into the small bathroom and found the odor, it was the shower curtain. It looked clean but had a mildew smell. The bathtub was a Jacuzzi tub and was also dirty. needless to say, we didn't use the tub, just the shower. Bottom line, don't stay here! There are multiple options in the area including some of the chain hotels...Marriott, Best Western, etc.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Huntingdon Valley, PA
Reviewed 22 April 2010

My husband and I spent one night here. There was no outside lighting to the back entrance of the hotel. When we opened the door, all I could smell was cigarette smoke. the room was presentable, but the upholstery was mismatched. The televison channel selection was limited.
The breakfast was adequate.
This hotel is close to Atlantic City. It is about a 10 minute drive to the casinos.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasantville
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Best Western Plus Atlantic City West Extended Stay & Suites
Garden State Inn
Garden State Inn
#3 of 25 in Absecon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City

Been to Quality Inn Pleasantville? Share your experiences!