“Convenient”

Quality Inn Pleasantville
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Pleasantville
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I like this hotel its clean real big rooms .The hotel staff are wonderful easy to talk,if u need extra towel, or help with anything, the staff is right there.Location is great,easy access to AC,shopping nearby,Restaurant.The location is perfect.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank lionhearth
QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

For Booking 609-641-4200 upto 15% Discount
qinn1012@gmail.com

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Last minute getaway for the night and stumbled across this gem of a hotel just minutes from AC. Price was right and actually even better than expected. Room was sparkling with pride, King bed, hot tub and a VERY clean shower (most important)! Check in was simple, check out was even easier. Quiet neighborhood close to TGIF, Carraba's and Outback Steakhouse. AC was a simple 10 minute drive down Rt 40 South and with mimimal traffic!!! The front desk staff were extremely pleasant and super helpful. Free breakfast was eh, not so good but the hotel's other features made up for it. We will be staying at this hotel each and every time we visit the casino strip and infamous boardwalk. See you soon, Quality Inn!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kalai H
QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

qinn1012@gmail.com

Reviewed 31 May 2013

I went to AC during the Memorial Day weekend and thought all hotels would be booked- I was wrong. Found this hotel for a decent price and I don't regret it not one bit. My stay was comfortable; the staff was super nice and took really good care of us. The hotel is really close to the casino area which was even better. Oh, and to top it off there was a Jacuzzi in the room, some of the resort hotels don't even have Jacuzzi’s. This is my new spot for when I visit AC again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa G
QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2013

Dear Lisa,

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We were travelling to Atlantic City for a visit and I found this hotel online. It was only 15 minutes away and much cheaper than hotels closer (although not cheap). We were driving late and got there at 1 am. I called and told the front desk of our late arrival and they were understanding and said they would hold the room for us.

When we got there, the room we were given was smoking. I had requested a non-smoking room but I understand that there is no guarantee of that. Of course it was the last room available and we were stuck with the fact that our effects were going to be smokey in the morning. Luckily, we got some air freshener that helped slightly. But, overall, it just didn't feel clean.

The biggest issue was the smashed window in our room. It had been boarded up, but there was still sharp glass poking out. I hope they don't rent this room out to people with kids, because that is an accident waiting to happen. Frankly, this room should not have been rented with that hole. But, we were so tired, we let it go.

The beds were okay and the free breakfast was standard and decent. If this room hadn't cost $200, I would've understood that it isn't 5-star and accepted the flaws. As it stands, we spent a good amount of money for a not-so-good stay. It will make me think twice about staying in a Quality Inn again.

Room Tip: If you want non-smoking, make sure to call the hotel directly to request this.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Greeting Garrett S

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make
improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

For Booking 609-641-4200 upto 20% Discount

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I stayed here on a recent road trip. We didn't plan to stop, but just couldn't drive any longer. I wish we had more time to spend, because I would've loved to try out the tub in the bathroom - it took up a full 2/3 of the room! It was a huge jacuzzi style thing that could've easily fit 4 people, up on a marble platform, with steps leading up to it!

The room itself was comfortable, the Continental breakfast was always getting refilled, and the coffee was delicious.

I won't ever forget that tub, tho! :)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Greeting MrsA518

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I had to attend a weekend seminar in Pleasantville. This hotel was a convenient location, easy access to both directions on RT. 40, room was clean and everything worked. Staff was freindly and helpful. I don't understand the low rating compared to other Pleasantville hotels.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

DearLou,

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I didn't make reservation for this site, I was tired and looking for a place to stay in a bad weather. As I drove by I saw the sign with a phone number so I called to see if they had room available. They did I was surprised that they let me check in at 9am, they were pleasant and the room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QualityInnHotel, Manager at Quality Inn Pleasantville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Dear Ana,

609-641-4200

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasantville
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City
Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City
Howard Johnson Inn Atlantic City
#16 of 49 in Atlantic City
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airport Egg Harbor Township
Residence Inn Atlantic City Airp...
#3 of 8 in Egg Harbor Township

Been to Quality Inn Pleasantville? Share your experiences!