Decided to take a last minute trip to Atlantic City and could not find a hotel on the boardwalk for a reasonable price. We booked this hotel online before our trip and did not know what to expect. We never stayed in this area which is only 7 miles west of Atlantic City and knew that it could be risky. Atlantic City has vastly improved over the last thirty years but at an extremely slow pace. Some of the areas that surround the city can be depressed and not everyone would feel safe being there. As we drove to the motel from the AC expressway, we say several closed down businesses, many fast food restaurants, pawn shops and liquor stores. There were signs saying that the area was under going an urban revitalization program which is a good thing. The location of this motel was very convenient to major highways and to the casinos and boardwalk, just a short drive away. The check-in process was quick and easy and there was complimentary tea and coffee is you wanted it. We reserved a regular king room but when we got to our room it was a jacuzzi suite (we did not use the jacuzzi). They gave us this upgrade without our even asking. The room was very large, had a fridge and microwave and was clean. The bed was comfortable and except for some traffic noise it was quiet. The people staying at the hotel were a mix of families with young children and babies and couples. There was a free hot breakfast in the morning but only until 9:30 so if you were out late you will probably miss it. They did have scrambled eggs, sausage, make your own waffles and the assortment of cereals, muffins, breads and bagels. If you want to save a few hundred dollars per night and do not mind driving to the beach or boardwalk this place fit the bill. If you do not want to pay to park at the beach and boardwalk, The Revel has free parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exterior Corridors, Free Coffee, Free Continental Breakfast, Free Hi Speed Internet, Free Newspaper Mon-Fri, Government Travelers: FEMA Approved Guest Use Fax Machine, No Pets Allowed, Outdoor Parking, Seasonal Outdoor Pool, Voice Mail Services, Amenities in All Rooms: 32"LCD TV,Cable TV,King Rooms feature Large Whirlpool Bathtubs in room,Fireplaces and DVD, Free Local Calls, Hair Dryer, In-Room Air Conditioning, In-Room Coffee Maker, Individual A/C & Heat, Iron & Ironing Board, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wake-Up Service, Services/Amenities in Some Rooms: Accessible Features In-Bath Whirlpool, Non-Smoking Rooms Available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Pleasantville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Pleasantville Hotel Pleasantville
- Pleasantville Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Pleasantville Jersey Shore, NJ