“AMAZING!!”

Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Amazing!! It needs to be repeated, AMAZING!!! From the resturant, to the food, and the servers. This was completely clean, refreshing elegantly put together resturant. The food was delicious from the mafango to the cuban sandwich. The chef came out and made sure we were all ok and enjoying the food. The servers were friendly and were there for every need and want!! Once again.... AMAZING!!

1  Thank stephanie b

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

If you told me five years ago that I would be writing a rave review about a new restaurant in P'ville I would have thought you were crazy. Mambo Cafe is maybe the best restaurant between the rivers ie Mullica and Egg Harbor. This is my second trip in four days! The shrimp fajitas are the best I have ever had!! Service excellent. Great decor very clean we'll appointed!!

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Great ambiance. Modern look. Food is delicious. Place is clean and sanitary. Staff and management are very friendly and make u feel so welcomed. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I've been planning to visit this Café for a long time,but all this snow kept getting in the way. I have several friends that I used to work with & we try to get together for lunch when we can. This is the perfect place. The décor is beautiful,the staff outstanding & the food very good.Plus they don't rush you out,& allow you to have a leisurely meal. Been there twice for lunch and once for dinner with my husband in the last 30 days. Give it a try,you won't be disappointed.
ps the bakery items are to die for

1  Thank carole B
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Beautiful local cafe with a great menu and friendly staff. Went for a birthday lunch with mum and sister and we ordered appetisers each. We ordered Steak and prawns on corn tortilla with Mambo sauce; Mahi Mahi taco; pulled beef on fried green plantain. All were beautifully presented and extremely tasty. Happy I discovered this cafe and will definitely recommend.

2  Thank lovelifealltheway