“Trip fantastic”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Trip fantastic”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This restaurant was suggested by one of my friends. I arrived and was seated quickly, around 5pm. This was some of the best soul / southern food I have ever had. The portions are a good size, not to full but was not hungry when I left. I ended up talking to manager who stopped by. Real good time and place is gentle. I had smothered fried turkey chops, over red beans and rice. Crazy good. Excellent

• Visited July 2013

New York, NY
“Best Soul Food in AC”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I had BBQ Spare Ribs w/Collard Greens & Potato Salad. My husband had BBQ Chicken w/Yams, BlackEye Peas & Rice and a slice of Red Velvet Cake that melted in your mouth. Anything on their menu will please your palet. ENJOY!!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank dmcwcc1
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Great food, extremely slowwww service!!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I went to their location at 201 Melrose, my party of 4 arrived at 1:00pm, we stood in the lobby for about 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged us. Actually, they didn't acknowledge us, we had to tell them that we were there for a table. It took about 1 hour to seat us, and another hour before we were finally served. Although the waitress was nice, we needed hearing aids to hear her speak, her voice was very low. The food was awesome, however the service totally sucked. Too slow and not well organized at all. Not sure if I'd ever go back.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank juanita f
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Good food, BUT...”
Reviewed 9 June 2012

1. They would not honor a gift certificate from Restaurant.com
2. We waited 1 hour to get our food!
3. Food was delicious, but by the time we got it, I just wanted to go home.

I will never dine in again. I may take out if I want good ribs and cornbread.

• Visited June 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Wonderful Restaurant”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

My husband and I had dinner at Kelsey and Kim's restaurant this past weekend. The restaurant is in a pretty good location in Atlantic City. The restaurant has excellent service and the food was fantastic! Our server Joe was awesome as well as the servers. Thank you for a good experience on our honeymoon!

• Visited April 2012