“They do GREAT birthday cakes.”
Review of Minos Bakery

Minos Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Pleasantville
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Been getting their strawberry birthday cakes since I could remember. It's so good that my family has turned it into a family tradition to have one at our birthday get togethers. If we don't have one its just not the same. So I decided to order a custom cake for my nephews first birthday and they did not disappoint. The cake turned out better than expected, Everyone at the party loved the cake. It was a 3 tier circus themed cake and they went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I ordered. they kept in constant contact with me throughout the whole process. They made me feel like my order actually mattered to them which I know did because of the great work and communication on their behalf. They have excellent customer service and AMAZING cakes so I will DEFINATELY be ordering all my custom cakes from only them from now on!!!!!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

The best around. Minos is known for this item alone, although many other menu items are also excellent.

3  Thank NinaBG
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Ordered an Italian Rum Cake for my uncle's 92 birthday and it was fantastic, moist and delicious the way I remembered. Picking up the cake I was overwhelmed with the various pastries and wonderful smells. Baklava rounded out my purchase....YUM!

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Wife, Son and I all went up to Atlantic City for the Madonna concert in 9/2012. the night before was our Son's 16th b-day. I called Mino's a few weeks ahead to see if they would help out. The person I spoke with was very helpful. We were planning a b-day dinner at Hardrock in AC. Mino's had no problem delivering the cake to Hardrock. The cake was mind blowing and very tastful!!!!! Our Son was so surprised and happy! Below is a pic. If you are looking for a bakery, you have to try this place out!!!!!

1  Thank lionking73
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Baked goods are ok. Owners are rude. The location is in a dangerous part of town and the atomosphere is nothing to speak of.

2  Thank wanderingrnd