We booked this hotel because they allowed pets (for a fee) and its proximity to a nearby dog beach. At $41.00 a night we didn't expect much. Rooms (at least where they allow pets) are extremely run down and not very clean. The hotel front desk staff was not friendly or helpful (bad job choice for someone in the hospitality industry) and acted like we were inconveniencing them when we were checking in. The free breakfast was subpar to other similar hotels we have stayed at. Probably would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada West Atlantic City hotel near Boardwalk Hall is at the doorstep of fantastic, fun-filled activities. Free parking makes it easy to enjoy all the area has to offer. Check in on the news with a free copy of USA Today while you enjoy free hot continental breakfast. Unwind on the sundeck or take a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Check email and plan your day with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Our pet-friendly Atlantic City West hotel offers rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada West Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Atlantic City West Hotel Pleasantville
- Atlantic City Ramada
- Ramada West Atlantic City Jersey Shore, NJ - Pleasantville