I stayed at the Ramada a month ago for one night with my sister. The price was great!. We had a late arrival around 2 A.M. which was not a problem. Our room was dirty and freezing. It took around 3 hours for the heat to go on. We had to sleep in our clothes and a scarf since we didn't want to touch anything. I don't think anyone cleans. It was so unsanitized that we couldn't wait to leave. We never even stayed for our complimentary breakfast. They should be ashamed of themselves. I have to say that we still did not get what we paid for. I wish we stayed at one of the casinos instead even though we would have paid well over $400 since it was a Saturday night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada West Atlantic City hotel near Boardwalk Hall is at the doorstep of fantastic, fun-filled activities. Free parking makes it easy to enjoy all the area has to offer. Check in on the news with a free copy of USA Today while you enjoy free hot continental breakfast. Unwind on the sundeck or take a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Check email and plan your day with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Our pet-friendly Atlantic City West hotel offers rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada West Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Atlantic City West Hotel Pleasantville
- Atlantic City Ramada
- Ramada West Atlantic City Jersey Shore, NJ - Pleasantville