Ramada West Atlantic City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Star Motel(Pleasantville)
Destiny Inn(Pleasantville)
View Hotel
New Sea Breeze Motel(Pleasantville)
Very Good 4/5
Bay Point Inn(Pleasantville)
Travel Inn(Pleasantville)
Good 3.5/5
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 27 July 2014

We were promised a hotel in the main building, and they put us in a motel on the lot. The room was supposed to be Non - Smoking, but the smell of smoke made my cousin vomit. We were moved to a different room, but even that one reeked of smoke. Before we even went into the bathroom, there was hair all over the floor. The bed sheets weren't clean and smelled. we will request our money back. But getting our money back won't compensate for the horrible experience we had. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone. If this is how they run their hotel, they shouldn't be in business.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
    • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
    1  Thank Abdusamed H
    ramadawestatlantic, Webmaster at Ramada West Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Guest,

I’m terribly sorry that you weren’t pleased with your experience here. Hundreds of guests are completely satisfied every month. Still, we’re involved in an improvement process that will result in a better hotel for all our guests. Comments like yours will be used as we change and improve. I hope you’ll try us again in the future to see that we’re better than ever before.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel/motel is old inside and out. Staff is friendly and helpful. Once in the room, the room is of good size and scent. Everything is modern tv, fridge, microwave. Iron was my only issue. Bathrooms was clean and water did get HOT! Bring you power strip if you are a gadget heavy group as we ran out of charge ports needing to charge a few things in the bathroom.

Bikes also move on the strip to go to AC as well but you hear them regardless if you hear or anywhere else. Breakfast was good waffles and eggs.@ck3

• Stayed: July 2014
    ramadawestatlantic, Webmaster at Ramada West Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m glad you had a pleasant stay at our well-maintained and clean hotel in Pleasantville. I appreciate the extra tips and comments you included as well. I’m sorry there was a bit of road noise in this case and apologize if this detracted from your stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here over night for a birthday celebration in AC. Very disappointed when we arrived. Room was dirty. Garbage on the floor as well as dirty night stands. Bathroom was clean but there was mold on the ceiling. The bed was right next to the air conditioner so I froze every time it came on as it blew right at me & when it wasn't on the room was terribly hot. Stains were found on the towels as well. I thought the shuttle was expensive. On a positive note, the front desk workers were wonderful & did a great job. They were friendly & very helpful. Also, the breakfast was very good. When we go back to AC we will not be returning to this hotel!

1  Thank Pattycakesi

Dear Guest,

I’m so sorry that you were not satisfied, especially since we satisfy hundreds of people each month. I apologize for any housekeeping and other lapses you experienced while staying with us and will use these comments in our continuous improvement efforts. I hope you will reconsider and stay with us again in the future to see how we’re changing and improving.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Always clean and comfortable, staff is always polite and helpful. A great AC rest stop. Unfortunately most people only want to complain, must have lost....... There is a convenient shuttle to the casinos if preferred.

Room Tip: Rooms on the bayside are easily accessible.
    • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
    2  Thank Arose0
    Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Crumbly rooms that are dirty, smell like urine and smoke. Blow dryer and irons not working. We awoke at 4 am to a screaming match and someone pounding the door next to us. No matter how tight your budget is, don't stay here.

1  Thank Mama5324

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that you were dissatisfied with your experience here. While there is little we can do about other guests when they are behaving legally, we can sincerely apologize for any ways we failed to meet your expectations. We’re involved in a continuous improvement process, and we hope you’ll visit again soon to see how we’re getting better than ever before.