Oh St Joseph Resort Hotel
Homestead Apart-Hotel(Pleasantville)
US$100
US$80
US$248
New Sea Breeze Motel(Pleasantville)
US$53
Destiny Inn(Pleasantville)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Worst hotel in history. When we arrived there was a person on the phone with maybe a travel agent saying there's been a mistake, she cant stay here, almost in tears...I took it all in stride and proceeded to check in. I get to the room and it smelled EXTREMELY MOLDY, I MEAN EXTREME. I turned on the air conditioner and said maybe by the time we get back from the boardwalk, it will be better......OMG not the case. The front of the hotel was fine the back looked like your entering a haunted hotel in a scary movie. TAKE MY ADVICE....DONT DO IT....AND THERES NO SECURITY....OMG...I CANT TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT WAS WRONG BUT PLEASE...DONT STAY HERE. BTW we left and drove back to our home 2 hours away..

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The floor smells bad, bad,bad.the carpet needs to be change.it stinks.the family got sick .i had to put my own sheets and pillow cases for the beds.did not take my shoes off .i had to cleain with clorox wipes and clean the tv remote and the fridge door inside was so dirty.i will never ever ever go to a howard johnson again.i had to clean inside the bathroom sink( the small hole )it was do dirty.i used clorox wipes and it got clean.my kids did not like that they could not touch anywhere, exept where i cleaned.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

It was a very nice hotel, it has a very good service and well-organized rooms. The staff are very kind with a descent behaviore. Highly recommended to anyone who visits Atlantic city, New Jersey!
Ahmed.q